hd 7870 compatability with inte DH61WW motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryankratos

Broken In
hey guys i am facing a new problem ...yesterday i went to a local store to upgrade my gpu (hd 7870) bt store man told me that my motherboard (intel DH61WW) is not compatibe with HD 7870 ......what to do guys i need ur suggestions????

my system congig is.....
processor=i5
hard disk drive= 1tb
ram=4+2 6gb
motherboard=== intel DH61WW

OP
A

aryankratos

Broken In
since the board has PCIe x16 Slot , it is compatible.
btw, how much is 7870 now?

well bdy...if you can go to nehru place you can get this gpu at around 17k nd if u cant than everybody will ask you for diffrent prices to pay....tommorow i went to the computer store and he asked me to pay 26k for asus manufactured hd 7870...and i was like stunned than i told him that just give me sapphire manufactured hd 7870 and he said sapphire is so bad dont go with it nd he also told me tht if you need sapphire verssion he wont give me warranty of that card coz sapphire dont have any service center here in gurgaon...i am so dipressed...and guys please dont mind my english

comeon guys ....is this forum is dead nobody replying me????:-?:hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit:

comeon guys ....is this forum is dead nobody replying me????

IndianRambo

In the zone
^^ pls stick to the original thread.*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/163576-amd-hd-7850-nd-650-watt-psu-price.html. @mods pls close this thread.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
at-least I've ;-)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/163576-amd-hd-7850-nd-650-watt-psu-price.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom