HD 7790 vs GTX 650 Ti?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
where is HD 7790 available ? link me please

*www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-7790-bonaire-performance,3462-4.html

Nerevarine

Incarnate
PhysX is a gimmick lol..
Even when I had my previous nvidia card, i used to turn it off because it was too distracting..
Only thing nvidia has in it's favour is Txaa but it isnt really much of a difference though

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
both retail at around 11-12k.and offer similar performance,which should i buy?

7790 is slightly faster than 650-ti and is the card to buy between the two.
But nvidia has launched another 650-ti boost that is priced similarly with 7790.

Its has more no. of Rops than regular 650-ti ( 24 in the boost as opposed to 16 in normal) and comes with a 192 bit bus.
Comes in both 1gb and 2gb flavors.

In performance, its 30% faster than 7790 and 5% faster than 7850. Wait a bit long and it will launch here at 11-12k.

Check tomshardware recommended list:

Best PCIe Card : $110 To $180 : April 2013

both 7790 and 7850 aren't recommended at their pricepoints anymore.

is it worth forgoing Physx?(i really want to play Bor2,B:AC,P2 with Physx turned on)

one more thing,is TresssFX AMD exclusive?

TressFx isn't exclusive to amd. Its a dx11 based method that uses direct-compute.

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Hi guys,
I just wanted to know if "Never Settle : Reloaded" offer is available on ASUS HD 7790 in India,And if so, can i buy it from a good Mumbai retailer like PrimeABGB or E-Lounge(theitwares.com) will i get my free games if i buy from there? or should i buy from MDcomp.?

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys,
I just wanted to know if "Never Settle : Reloaded" offer is available on ASUS HD 7790 in India,And if so, can i buy it from a good Mumbai retailer like PrimeABGB or E-Lounge(theitwares.com) will i get my free games if i buy from there? or should i buy from MDcomp.?

I believe every 7790 comes with a copy of Bioshock:Infinite

Cilus

laborare est orare
Never Settle Gaming Bundle is available in India but most of the shop keepers are not providing it as most of the people aren't aware of it. While making your purchase, ask specifically for the game bundle.

Top Bottom