HD 22 iNCHER / 7.5-8K

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
Is it possible to Get a full HD 22 incher Under 7.5/8K?
Will It run on My ATI Radeon Express200[ So big name for such a Babyish Card :)] GFx chipset?

Also Please recommend any shop in kolkata from Where i can buy it

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
I just recently asked a question like this one.
Sam.Shab, a reputed user adviced me to go for one BenQ G2220 HD.
I checked out this product and its totally awesome. Its an 21.5 inch HD. Here its costs 8.4 k.
Gr8 buy. Altho it lacks hdmi port.

ashish1224

Broken In
Go for Samsung SyncMaster 2233 at around 8.6k. It is the best bang for buck and its quality is much better than BenQ. My friend has been using it for over an year now and I just bought it for myself at the above price from Computer Empire - Nehru Place. Worth every penny!

OP
stonecaper

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
Go for Samsung SyncMaster 2233 at around 8.6k. It is the best bang for buck and its quality is much better than BenQ. My friend has been using it for over an year now and I just bought it for myself at the above price from Computer Empire - Nehru Place. Worth every penny!

Does It Have HDMI Port?

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Okay, there the best BenQ Monitor.
BenQ E2200
It scored a solid 9.5 out of 10, number one on the BenQ list and the FIFTH best monitor from 4082 tested my awesome people at techfreaks.
It has a 10/10 rating for 'Value for money'.
Regarding its cost, I ran a google search and found that a guy got it for rs 8500 from Delhi.
So you can hunt it down at maximum of 9500rs.

On the subject of Samsung being better than BenQ (or any other company as matter of fact).
Products like monitors/ speakers cannot be easily differentiated quality wise just with human eyes/ears.
So you(& I, common people altogether) wont be able to distinguish between two similar type of monitor sets kept side by side just by looking at them(by that, of course i mean minute differences). Expert reviewers obviosly do have various softaware/hardware to catch the smallest of faults in display.
So,(as per my thinking,n00b may I be), it is definitely better to choose a monitor (or speaker, or any other product) by 1st going through experts' reviews from reputetd websites.
Just my thinking.

By the way, Samsung SyncMaster IS better than BenQ G2220, but there ARE other products that are better than both of them.

ashish1224

Broken In
Well about the input ports: SyncMaster 2233 has no HDMI port. It has one DVI and one VGA port. And surely for your budget nothing can beat SyncMaster 2233.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Well about the input ports: SyncMaster 2233 has no HDMI port. It has one DVI and one VGA port. And surely for your budget nothing can beat SyncMaster 2233.

Same goes with BenQ E2200.
& speaking of budget, syncmaster's ranked 29 out of 4082 expertly tested monitors. Whereas the E2200 is at 5th position.
Thats a wide margin here, which is well worth with just rs.1500 increment in your budget.
And that too is an approximate cost.
If I were you, i'd thoroughly research these two monitors,
E2200 & SyncMaster, & then hunt for best deal out there.
If the difference is just 2000-3000 rs, then i'd surely go for BenQ.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Samsung monitors have stand issues. maybe not common on all the monitors or series, but their stand seem to wobble a little. now think working on PC & pulling out the keyboard slot & the monitor starts swinging back & forth. i don't think anyone will be pleased by such an awkward thing. on a daily basis, i better not use PC. other than that no other thing to complain.

E2200 is a good monitor bur do keep in mind it doesn't come with an HDMI cable. so you end up spending a bit more on that cable. also priceis on the higher side but so is its look.

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
went to nehru place yesterday.... benq e2220 was available for rs. 8.5k and g2220 for rs. 7.5k.... i think you should go for g2220.... great monitor at an even better price.... if you want an hdmi port to then nothing can beat e2220.... a 1.5m hdmi cable cost rs. 0.3k....

Top Bottom