Havok nation pune

havoknation

Journeyman
Hi All,

I have joined this forum today after getting so much positive responses from my friends. Actually I am from Pune and an ex software engineer. The thing is I am more into High end gaming, overclocking and modding. I personally own a high end desktop and why not to tell you all that after having a experience ( 2years ) of IT life as a software engineer, I jumped into business and a month back, I have opened a high end tech enthusiast desktop and Laptop store in Pune (Koregaon Park) with a purpose of helping Pune crowd.

I hope I will enjoy my presence here in this forum by sharing and grabbing our experiences.

@MODS/ADMINS

Kindly PM me for advertisement related task in DIGIT Magazine/forum. I want to advertise my firm "Havok Nation" in Digit magazines etc.

Thanks and regards
Rajat
Havok Nation

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
heya. :)

For advertisements in magazine you could try contacting editor [at] thinkdigit.com :)

sharang.d

Youngling
Hi All,

I have joined this forum today after getting so much positive responses from my friends. Actually I am from Pune and an ex software engineer. The thing is I am more into High end gaming, overclocking and modding. I personally own a high end desktop and why not to tell you all that after having a experience ( 2years ) of IT life as a software engineer, I jumped into business and a month back, I have opened a high end tech enthusiast desktop and Laptop store in Pune (Koregaon Park) with a purpose of helping Pune crowd.

I hope I will enjoy my presence here in this forum by sharing and grabbing our experiences.

@MODS/ADMINS

Kindly PM me for advertisement related task in DIGIT Magazine/forum. I want to advertise my firm "Havok Nation" in Digit magazines etc.

Thanks and regards
Rajat
Havok Nation

Omg an enthu desktop shop in Pune? That's so cool! We desperately needed one :p
What exactly do you sell? Do u sell Processor,RAM,PSU,HDD,Cabinet,etc separately or do you sell assembled systems?
Post you address here if you can. I don't wana buy anything as of now but i might visit and so might many other members :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Here is their website (under construction), address is there
Havok Nation

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^No, I am not feeling well. I will likely visit on Saturday while going out for Guitar purchase with Desmond.

OP
havoknation

havoknation

Journeyman
Omg an enthu desktop shop in Pune? That's so cool! We desperately needed one :p
What exactly do you sell? Do u sell Processor,RAM,PSU,HDD,Cabinet,etc separately or do you sell assembled systems?
Post you address here if you can. I don't wana buy anything as of now but i might visit and so might many other members :)

Hey Sharang,

Yes we sell PSU,ram,cpu, gpu etc every high end stuff. All ranges of coolermaster, corsair, nvidia,ati gpus, NZXT, Antec, Thermaltake, etc. we only sell assembled systems as well as individual parts also and Gaming laptops by MSI and Asus.

Hi Mods,

I will soon contact thinkdigit management for adding my firm name in advertisement column.

Yes my address is listed in Havok Nation
Website is under construction and ETA would be 15 days.

Cheers to all Pune market...

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Good!!, nice to see a store which understands high end requirements :)

BTW @Rajat, do you ship outside Pune/Maharastra?

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Hey!
Would be nice if you could put up products regularly, update prices and terms/conditions of the warranty on the product while you're at it, also terms/conditions of service too. Almost all do not make it a habit of updating their site and also not very clear about warranty policy- and if the product is damaged during transit. It shouldn't really be a huge list, but if it gives a good of how you do things, that'll be great.

P.S. If your physical store is opened, you could put up a google map there- just in case if people don't know how to go around there.

OP
havoknation

havoknation

Journeyman
Hey!
Would be nice if you could put up products regularly, update prices and terms/conditions of the warranty on the product while you're at it, also terms/conditions of service too. Almost all do not make it a habit of updating their site and also not very clear about warranty policy- and if the product is damaged during transit. It shouldn't really be a huge list, but if it gives a good of how you do things, that'll be great.

P.S. If your physical store is opened, you could put up a google map there- just in case if people don't know how to go around there.

Yes my store is on and google map link is already there @ Havok Nation and in start, I will be serving Pune market locally only as the condition of market in Pune is worst at this point comparing prices with other major cities like Mumbai, Banglore. Thats why with a mission to get high end stuff at competitive prices, I opened this Havok Nation.

PS : All Pune members can come to my store anytime.

Yes definitely shipping to other cities is a plan in my mind which I will implement say 6-7 months down the line.

My store Pics : *photobucket.com/havoknation

pic link updated *photobucket.com/havoknation

Last edited:

somebodysme

Journeyman
Is this card available??
Newegg.com - ASUS GTX680-DC2T-2GD5 GeForce GTX 680 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

OP
havoknation

havoknation

Journeyman
Is this card available??
Newegg.com - ASUS GTX680-DC2T-2GD5 GeForce GTX 680 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Yes its available. Sorry for late reply. Kindly shoot me a PM if need anything

somebodysme

Journeyman
Yes its available. Sorry for late reply. Kindly shoot me a PM if need anything

I waited months for it then thought it will never come to India.
Sorry but then I purchased Zotac GTX 680 few months ago :( .
Of course not totally satisfied with it. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom