having problem connecting my nokia phone with pc suite 7....

piyus_h

Broken In
hello

im using win7 home premium and a nokia phn symbian 60 3rd edition...

when i connect it using nokia pc suite 7 using data cable... i get the following eroor and my connetion status in the right bottom of screen become yellow with exclamation mark... and im unable to open any page... i have visited the said hotfix in error but there was none to sort the problem....

plz help me guuys.....

error:

*www.picscrazy.com/thumb/errorscreenshot.png

plz help..... i request... plzz

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ download the update asked by Nokia PC Suite. or try to update your OS. maybe some system updates are missing. & lastly shift to Ovi Suite.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
See if this help=
1 Uninstall PC Suite
2 Install latest version but DO NOT
connect phone, close installer at this
point.
3 Browse C:\Windows
\System32\Drivers
4 Locate WDF01000 and make a copy
for example on desktop(copy it, dont make shortcut.
5 Delete said WDF01000 from Drivers.
6 Launch PC Suite and connect phone.

also see this as it might help=
PC Hell: How to Troubleshoot USB Error Device Cannot Start (Code 10)

OP
piyus_h

piyus_h

Broken In
See if this help=
1 Uninstall PC Suite
2 Install latest version but DO NOT
connect phone, close installer at this
point.
3 Browse C:\Windows
\System32\Drivers
4 Locate WDF01000 and make a copy
for example on desktop(copy it, dont make shortcut.
5 Delete said WDF01000 from Drivers.
6 Launch PC Suite and connect phone.

also see this as it might help=
PC Hell: How to Troubleshoot USB Error Device Cannot Start (Code 10)

still not working............ i just dont knw whats wrong.... i even installed the fixes... now what should i do... damn.. pc suite...
:-x

OP
piyus_h

piyus_h

Broken In
ovi suite.... doesnt make any difference.. i installed the latest one... and it connects with the same yellow ballon exlamation in the right bottom.... only diffrence is it doesnt show any kind of error meassage as in case of pc suite...

Updating my windows... From windows update ... Lets see if this can help me...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Did you try your phone in a alternate pc.
Also try restarting your phone. Even I have the same problem sometimes. Restarting the phone and restarting the computer generally helps. Try using alternate usb ports as well.

OP
piyus_h

piyus_h

Broken In
i have not tried on other pc as i have only one.... i have done the restarting stuff many times that didnt help... even updated my windows.... i guess only pc suite customer care (if there is one) can help me out...... phew!!!

i forgot to tell one thing... that dun bluettoh connection aka bluetooth connection via pc suite works fine when i connect to internet..... its only the data cable that gives me problem... and if i use bluetooth for connecting ny phone and pc ... i dnt get the 3g speed i want to use.... :(

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Well, I think its best to try alternate Data cables. If you can find one for cheap its very much recommended to use a new cable

OP
piyus_h

piyus_h

Broken In
lol i have already bought a new data cable of RS 100... no use..... just feel so helpless.... but still thanx for ur help friends..

Top Bottom