Have you guys tried out this way to get 2mbps Internet speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobuscus

Broken In
Hey,guys

I don't usually try out any of those video tutorials on youtube which promise 500% increase in internet speed,because i'm not that stupid.:-D I know you only get the speed your ISP allows you.
But this one seems a bit legit. I tried this and i found a significant increase in internet speeds.(I got something close to 1.50 mbps in speedtest and i'm on a 512kbps connection)although i'm not sure...since bsnl speeds aren't that stable.

Here's the link,if anyone wants to try it out.

How to get 2 MBps Download Speed !! - YouTube

doomgiver

Warframe
I dont think you should be doing this, the guy is just telling you to let your computer accept EVERY incoming and EVERY outgoing connection including non-secure ones ... this will just leave you open to malware attacks.

Honestly, you just cant increase your internet speed by 500%, no matter what you do, short of actually breaking into the system ans assigning yourself more bandwidth. You can either optimize your connection by fiddling around with your settings or just tweak the rules a bit to get a few extra kbps.

There is no "program" or "software" or hidden "glitch" that will magically add 500% to your internet speed.

And yes, this is a damn popular ploy to make you install viruses and stuff. Best keep away from all that crap.

someone try this with a VM and analyse the connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom