Have you guys been to Ladakh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soumya

In the zone
People say that Kashmir is the paradise of India, but to ''ME'', there is no place in India which comes close to the beauty of Ladakh. I suggest all of you,to visit it, at some point of your time on earth. I visited it last year and was amazed by it's beauty. I didn't upload the pictures then, but I have uploaded some of them now. Don't miss my pictures and don't miss Ladakh. Here are some photos from my trip :-

*www.flickr.com/photos/soumyasengupta/

P.S. Give your feedback!!

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I enjoyed the images. The indian side of pangong lake is 54 Kms & is all acidic & salty water, The china side is all sweet water lake.
You feel like taking a dip in the lake when u see the images, but the water can burn ur skin in 10 mins.

By the way Ladakh is in kashmir.

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
ranjan2001 said:
I enjoyed the images.
By the way Ladakh is in kashmir.

Ladakh is in Jammu and Kashmir to be precise. And people have a notion that Kashmir means Srinagar and it's adjoining parts like Gulmarg and Pahelgaon. But Ladakh is a beauty!

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
well it was like 1 lakh 40 thousand for the four of us. but if you forget the luxuries, it will cost much less!

not just ladhak, complete himalayan range is mystic, one can enjoy its panorama from any part,those who have visited uttarakhand know about it.

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
soumya said:
the funny thing is tat i took those pictures with my mobile!!

Unbelievable man I was wondering which camera u've used for this .. amazing pics ... I've always wanted to ride my way to Ladakh ... well some day i'll ... for now congrats .... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom