Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Rural Terror is

Hermoine Granger :shock: :lol:

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
T:ROTF(Transformers:Revenge of the fallen;not Transformers:Rolling on the floor) also suck to the core.Check rottentomatos.I told my friend not to go,but he said he wanted to watch devastator in action and want to drool over CG.He watched movie and after show was over,he called me and said,"you were right,I now need aspirin."
As of HP6,Critics and fans are praising it.You can't expect to cram entire book into two and half hour movie.I am definately going to watch this movie because I know I will accept the changes they made to books(read all of them,several times.)As of flaws,minor mistakes are later corrected in next editions while flaws are not remaind so because JKR has answered many of them in interviews.Not like Wachowaskies where fans are still *fighting to unanswered questions(including me).

BTW read this superb review of T:ROTF : *blogs.suntimes.com/ebert/2009/06/the_fall_of_the_revengers.html

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Actually, lC0 thought of concentrating on studies. So, he asked fatbeing(nimish) to put him in shameful misery state.

Days passed, he can't resist to keep himself away from this forum. Created a account nammed ruralterr0r.

HP was for kids anyway. Highly over-rated IMO. I got bored of it when I was in 7th std itself :???:

@krates
I think you have to be a bit realistic. In most cases where books are made into movies, the book is always better. It happened HP3 onwards, with Angels and demons or even Da Vinci Code. Even so, my friends agree with you that this movie sucked beyond comprehension.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Book 6 (along with 5,and7) sucked anyway. I had not better expectation for movie. Particularly when the way they fscked up Goblet.

lolumad ? They are the best books in HP series (though I hate the 6th one as it dosent have a lot of Voldemort as he is my fav. HP character :D .. and I also wished that Harry died in the 7th part... the world is already overloaded with happy endings :D).

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
BTW, I also agree that book 1,2 and 3 are good... it's just that the last parts are better as J.K Rowling as they sound more mature, dark and sinister (atleast when compared to other kids' books).

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
lolumad ? They are the best books in HP series (though I hate the 6th one as it dosent have a lot of Voldemort as he is my fav. HP character :D .. and I also wished that Harry died in the 7th part... the world is already overloaded with happy endings :D).

Well I felt they were stretched far too long. Particularly Order of Phoenix. The Veil was never explained, didn't see the point and the prophecy just seemed a letdown basing on the fact what was expected from my side from Philosophers' (Soccer's [:D]) Stone.
Book 6 was Another dissapointment in terms of length. Silly coverage of snogging, Ginny looked idiotic.
Book 7? Well Horcruxes took a backseat; Ron imitating Parseltongue? :rolleyes: among other drawbacks. The ending was AWFUL even FUNNY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom