Hardware price list/spec sheet

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
i don't think PSU prices will fall down.. the price of PSU's were increased because tax was increased to 28 % .. so unless tax reduces i don't think they will change across most models .. same goes for monitors above 20 inches..

though 1 good thing happening is some new PSU models have started appearing on market .. like some models of new Corsair CX and TX series.. seasonic may introduce some new budget models by end of this year

GPU prices were affected by miners .. so as mining is slowing down , GPU prices are falling back to old levels

Ram and SSD prices are rising because of supply shortage and it is expected to increase more this year , with some relief expected by mid 2018 ..

Last edited:

sohan_92

In the zone
Intel Coffee Lake Coming October 5, Here Are The Details

upload_2017-9-25_10-54-52.jpeg

sohan_92

In the zone
I was wondering, how much it will cost for coffelake supported motherboards as intel confirmed new processor won't be supporting older LGA1151 motherboard models. :aaargh:

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
I was wondering, how much it will cost for coffelake supported motherboards as intel confirmed new processor won't be supporting older LGA1151 motherboard models. :aaargh:

the pricing of motherboard and processors should be only marginally expensive than launch prices of 7th gen/6th gen boards ( if there is no dollar fluctuation ).. there won't be a big difference ..

right now you will be able to buy only Z370 boards .. budget boards like H310 and B360 will launch by jan-feb

Last edited:

sohan_92

In the zone
the pricing of motherboard and processors should be only marginally expensive than launch prices of 7th gen/6th gen boards ( if there is no dollar fluctuation ).. there won't be a big difference ..

right now you will be able to buy only Z370 boards .. budget boards like H310 and B360 will launch by jan-feb
those are 10k+ :aaargh:. seems like i have to go for ryzen build as planning to assemble a desktop by the end of next month.

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
H310 board most likely will be available for Rs 5000 .. but in jan -feb , not now

Intel to launch B360, H370 and H310 chipsets in Q1'2018 | VideoCardz.com

sohan_92

In the zone
H310 board most likely will be available for Rs 4500-5000 .. but in jan -feb , not now

Intel to launch B360, H370 and H310 chipsets in Q1'2018 | VideoCardz.com
Can't wait till then. They should have started from budget motherboard why expensive one?! :cry:

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Can't wait till then. They should have started from budget motherboard why expensive one?! :cry:

because they are expected to launch mainly unlocked "K" series processors at start next month with good supply , hence only z370 board .. they may launch i3 8100 , 8400 in limited quantities

high end stuff gets priority first , more $$ , more costs early on because of low yields etc , more pressure from Ryzen in that price segment

all this is not official though.. it may change, but likely not..

wait a few days more and see how it goes ..

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Hi Guys,what are all the trusted online website from where we can order Desktop Component Parts. I only know about mdcomputers and primeabgb. Please mention all you know of which are trusted and offer good price than amazon flipkart. I am planning to make a rig in this diwali.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is very difficult to get "better prices than amazon/flipkart" on a single site or on all products.e.g.some ssd models are cheaper on onlyssd.com which is a subsite of primeabgb for selling ssd only.Some processor models are cheaper on mdcomputers & vedantcomputers(both physically located in Kolkata) while nothing beats the price of some hdd models on amazon.Overclockerszone(online shopping site of Tirupati Enterprises also located in Kolkata) is the only official distributor of Seasonic products in India.So the only thing to do is first try in your city(must if you are in/around Delhi,Kolkata,Bangalore,Chennai,Mumbai) & only if price difference is large enough or product is not available(e.g.seasonic psu are rarely available in physical sops) or you want to purchase from "official distributor" to avoid any future warranty issue,then you should try online sites.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
We will see after after post release performance... Can't comment randomly with mere factors.
Any info about prices? People here were saying that Vega will beat the crap out of Gtx series Gpu's prior to its release, I don't think anyone here has got a Vega lol

sohan_92

In the zone
Any info about prices? People here were saying that Vega will beat the crap out of Gtx series Gpu's prior to its release, I don't think anyone here has got a Vega lol
RCP pricings for 8th generation processors are already mentioned on my previous post. Add approx 20 USD extra for Indian value.

sohan_92

In the zone
After looking those z370 chipset motherboards, I bet none of them will cost below 10k. Seems like ryzen is the only option for now for cheap build.

Top Bottom