Hardware price list/spec sheet

Intel cards are one of the most reliable Wifi cards in world D-Link is not more suited for external and doesn't even match intel in that scenerio

If you think in that way then buy from USA.

I don't think it that way, these are some of the recommendations of intenal Wifi cards that people suggested me

Mini PCI-E to PCI-E Wireless Adapter w/ 3 Antenna WiFi | eBay
Newegg.com - Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 for Desktop IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n PCI Express x1 Up to 300Mbps Wireless Data Rates WPA, WPA2, 802.1X

And then they specifically said Intel or Broadcom

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Newegg.com - CISCO AIR-PI21AG-A-K9 Wireless Adapter IEEE 802.11a/b/g PCI Up to 54Mbps Wireless Data Rates CISCO Wireless Security Suite supporting WPA and WPA2, including:
Authentication:
802.1X support, including CISCO LEAP,
is also good AFAIK, and not available in india.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
if its not available in india , howcome is it a link to post about (esp when you are helping a buyer who wants to buy in india) ??
:lol: :lol: :lol:
i think you misread the post.
I want to buy this Intel WiFi card. Can someone show me its indian price and any website from where I can order it?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ There is one guy in E who takes orders from newegg, amazon etc. That is one of the many ways to get stuffs from USA.

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
@Topgear......not tried ebay..did some R&D on the rad and moved it little away from the mobo...for 400r and asus mobo its a tough fit for corsair h100
Btw i was looking for some case fans two fans particularly would be suitable for my build...both from coolermaster ....excalibur and turbine 1.8 mach
Has excalibur pricing reached sub-1k and is turbine 1.8 mach avaliable in India???

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
E = erodov.com , I think

I thought that it was already censored.

@Topgear......not tried ebay..did some R&D on the rad and moved it little away from the mobo...for 400r and asus mobo its a tough fit for corsair h100
Btw i was looking for some case fans two fans particularly would be suitable for my build...both from coolermaster ....excalibur and turbine 1.8 mach
Has excalibur pricing reached sub-1k and is turbine 1.8 mach avaliable in India???

Excalibur? turbine 1.8 match? Overkill as a cabinet fan.
And about the tight fitting of H100 & 400R, I don't get it. 400R is meant for H100, the cheapest cabinet which can accommodate H100, which was the tag of 400R made by Corsair.

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
@d6bmg...its a great fit for corsair 400R but not good enough for asus mobos or any other mobos with eps pins on the top edge...!

::cyborg::

In the zone
hi guys,

i want to build a amd gaming pc as my system is pretty old .. iam a big fan of hitman agent 47 series so i want to be ready for the game.
kindly suggest keeping in mind for the future gaming also

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Price of AMD cpus have reduced a little bit - FX 8120 is available @ Rs. 9575 ( and FX 8150 @ 11.9k ) now and same goes for Ram modules - Corsair Value select 4GB DDr3 1333 Mhz ram was a little over 1200 bucks but now available @ Rs. 1125 only.

Top Bottom