Hardware price list/spec sheet

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Because Dell S1909W has 16:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 1366 x 768 , they call it HD :) Its not a Full HD but its a HD. More here.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
very

tell us specifically which one

yes, u're right

I think both these shops are in the first floor right? Now, after climbing the stairs from the ground to the 1st floor, go towards the left. Pretty soon, you'll come accross a shop, and by looking into it once, you'll see ALL HIGH END Components, like HD4870 1GB, HD4870 X2, GTS 250 1GB etc.etc. You'll also see Cooler Master Cabbys, even the large ones.

That shop has BenQ, in front of the shop, there will also be a banner wich "ViewSonic", this shud help you indetify. Else, get to BenQs's shop across the street(or the buildings I must say).

This one is SMS International. Its the first floor..on the right side. (the side where you climb up using the zig-zag stair case).There customer dealing not that great..but you can give a try for high-end components.

deadkiss 009

I like to FIFA

I must have one, and I will get one if u kindly help.:smile:

Need one as soon as possible. Am out of gaming for 3 months after my 7900 GT crashed. :cry::cry: Can't wait any longer for that and also my exam has ended at last :grin:.

Only Palit and Zotac GTX 275 are available now in KOLKATA. One from Tirupati and the other from Aditya Infotech.The price of the stock GTX 275 of Zotac is 18.2k including vat !!!!!;-) Whereas Palit GTX 275 is for 18.6k including vat ???:-? Both are the prices without bargaining and of stock cards.

Zotac is more prefarable with its nice bundle and 5 yrs. warranty over 2yrs. warranty of Palit.

XFX GTX 275 is pretty much desirable, but isn't available for now. Akshay Enterprise, one of the distributor of XFX in KOLKATA says that HD4890 is available.

Am pretty serious for this card, so if u have more information please inform.:grin:

BTW going for 2233sw of Samsung. Has not received any quote, but going to vedant or MD today for that and thank u tkin for your help with CM 690, went to MD for that.

But the most surprising thing is that they said that it will available in the 1st week of April, till now I didn't get it and they keep saying this week and that week.:-x

deadkiss 009

I like to FIFA
Palit GTX 275 Sonic(One with custom twin cooler) @ 17300 at the itwares.com! I'm definately going to get this!

Yep a good price for it, but still it has a poor bundle and only 2yrs. warranty. Another thing is that, it is not a sonic edition, a custom cooling doesn't mean a sonic edition. Even it hasn't been named by Palit too. The IT wares guy definitely made a mistake.
Sonic edition always provide custom cooling with a moderate overclock.
Yes Palit is a very good brand with VFM graphics card, even though earlier cards made by palit were superior than many brands, specifically this card isn't that good according to many reviews. You can check this for verifying my statement *www.guru3d.com/article/geforce-gtx-275-shootout-bfg-inno3d-palit-sparkle-test/

sohancool

Broken In
Yep a good price for it, but still it has a poor bundle and only 2yrs. warranty. Another thing is that, it is not a sonic edition, a custom cooling doesn't mean a sonic edition. Even it hasn't been named by Palit too. The IT wares guy definitely made a mistake.
Sonic edition always provide custom cooling with a moderate overclock.
Yes Palit is a very good brand with VFM graphics card, even though earlier cards made by palit were superior than many brands, specifically this card isn't that good according to many reviews. You can check this for verifying my statement *www.guru3d.com/article/geforce-gtx-275-shootout-bfg-inno3d-palit-sparkle-test/

Oops, went through the review, even with dual cooler temperatures were higher. So i guess i'll have to go for the zotac one. Going to buy my rig next week, so zotac should be better i think. No matter what, i have to get either this or the 4890.

deadkiss 009

I like to FIFA
what about EVGA or XFX. these two are the top two brands for nvidia right?

Here, in KOLKATA, the EVGA dist. Tirupati has no clue of arrival of EVGA GTX 275.They have the PALIT one and are verry happy with it.

Same thing goes for the XFX dist. They have XFX ATI 4890 ready and is priced around 18k inc. of taxes. They insist on buying this radeon card :razz: saying that it has 10.1, 1GB DDR5 and blah blah blah.......they are just businessman. They said that XFX GTX 275 has been launched to just compete against this heavenly radeon card. However it is true that even in Europe or US no one has XFX card either, that's because of the paper launch. You can't even find a single review for this card.

But there is a cotradiction, you can check this *www.techtree.com/India/News/XFX_Introduces_Nvidia_GeForce_GTX_275_GPU/551-101306-585.html, the first question is, has they really got it? (even quoted a price for that), if so then why don't the distributors do ???????

tkin

Back to school!!
I must have one, and I will get one if u kindly help.:smile:

Need one as soon as possible. Am out of gaming for 3 months after my 7900 GT crashed. :cry::cry: Can't wait any longer for that and also my exam has ended at last :grin:.

Only Palit and Zotac GTX 275 are available now in KOLKATA. One from Tirupati and the other from Aditya Infotech.The price of the stock GTX 275 of Zotac is 18.2k including vat !!!!!;-) Whereas Palit GTX 275 is for 18.6k including vat ???:-? Both are the prices without bargaining and of stock cards.

Zotac is more prefarable with its nice bundle and 5 yrs. warranty over 2yrs. warranty of Palit.

XFX GTX 275 is pretty much desirable, but isn't available for now. Akshay Enterprise, one of the distributor of XFX in KOLKATA says that HD4890 is available.

Am pretty serious for this card, so if u have more information please inform.:grin:

BTW going for 2233sw of Samsung. Has not received any quote, but going to vedant or MD today for that and thank u tkin for your help with CM 690, went to MD for that.

But the most surprising thing is that they said that it will available in the 1st week of April, till now I didn't get it and they keep saying this week and that week.:-x

Zotac isn't that well known and still a new company, but they are making quite an impression all over, their offering is good, VFM and mostly follow reference design, if you don't get EVGA(should be your first choice) get Zotac or Palit.

AND BTW I read the review and I think the card given was faulty, or they messed up, the palit custom cooler is used on many high end radeon and nVidia cards and they offer solid cooling, may be you should wait for another review of the Plait GTX 275.

About the CM690, you can try Classic Computers, they usually have CM parts in stock, they are the only shop that had the Centurian 534+ in Kolkata when I was looking for one.

XFX cards suck, two of my friends bought the XFX 8800GT and both are suffering, now their cards idle at 85c and goes over 100c(107c @ crysis) while gaming, one of them has a faulty fan stuck @ 60% max speed, and the other one has bad quality thermal paste applied to it which has dried. Both are only 10 months old, while my EVGA card idles @ 60c and maxes out at 75c with crysis even in this temp. So if you go for the HD4890 try Palit.

And don't worry, the GTX 275 isn't a paper launch, it has really high demands all over, no card except the 8800GT made such a fuss when it was launched, so the EVGA model might be delayed, take a look, all models of EVGA GTX 275 including NORMAL, SUPERCLOCKED, SSC and FTW models are already available in USA in the EVGA store, they should reach here in a few weeks:
*www.evga.com/products/prodlist.asp?family=GeForce+200+Series+Family

Last edited:

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
Price X3 720 BE 7.5k@lynx.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
XFX 8800gt's had heating problems, I agree. But still I trust the brand.

Last edited:

deadkiss 009

I like to FIFA
@ tkin

Exam finished. Feeling bored.:x Didn't even play FIFA for 3 months. So can't wait any longer for EVGA or XFX. Yesterday I bought SAMSUNG 2233sw for 10.2+vat. I visited Tirupati too. They have PALIT 275 for 17,000+vat (may be a little bit less at the time of purchasing ).They don't have any clue on arrival of EVGA 275, and it should be pricy too.

Anyway am getting Zotac one on Monday or Tuesday :smile: from SUPREME :x:x (no other choice).Even they have it for me now :lol::lol:. Costing will be 17.5k+vat=18.2k. A little burgaining must down the price to 18k or less.

Reason of getting the card later (even if I can get it today) is that MD told me, they will bring me the CM 690 on Monday :p. What a coincidence !!!

BTW there is not only one review for PALIT GTX 275. There r many and all says the same thing, that it is less noisy, but don't have the edge of the cooler for better thermal performance and is not an impressive overclocker. PALIT has poor bundle and only 2yrs. warranty. That's why their price is so cheap.

the link is

*www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2009/04/17/palit-geforce-gtx-275-review/1

for zotac 275

*www.techtree.com/India/Reviews/Zotac_GTX275_Review/551-100881-537.html

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Price Updates :

AMD Phenom II X3 720 Rs. 7.5K
AMD Phenom II X4 810 Rs. 8.8K
AMD Phenom II X4 920 Rs. 10.1K
AMD Phenom II X4 940 Rs. 12.1K
AMD Phenom 9650 Rs. 6K
AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Black Edition Rs. 3.4K
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ Rs. 3K

Intel Core Quad Q8200 Rs. 8.7K

tkin

Back to school!!
@ tkin

Exam finished. Feeling bored.:x Didn't even play FIFA for 3 months. So can't wait any longer for EVGA or XFX. Yesterday I bought SAMSUNG 2233sw for 10.2+vat. I visited Tirupati too. They have PALIT 275 for 17,000+vat (may be a little bit less at the time of purchasing ).They don't have any clue on arrival of EVGA 275, and it should be pricy too.

Anyway am getting Zotac one on Monday or Tuesday :smile: from SUPREME :x:x (no other choice).Even they have it for me now :lol::lol:. Costing will be 17.5k+vat=18.2k. A little burgaining must down the price to 18k or less.

Reason of getting the card later (even if I can get it today) is that MD told me, they will bring me the CM 690 on Monday :p. What a coincidence !!!

BTW there is not only one review for PALIT GTX 275. There r many and all says the same thing, that it is less noisy, but don't have the edge of the cooler for better thermal performance and is not an impressive overclocker. PALIT has poor bundle and only 2yrs. warranty. That's why their price is so cheap.

the link is

*www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2009/04/17/palit-geforce-gtx-275-review/1

for zotac 275

*www.techtree.com/India/Reviews/Zotac_GTX275_Review/551-100881-537.html
You're gonna buy GTX 275 to play Fifa?:shock:
Anyway, nice purchase.:-o

Weird, the techtree review GPU-Z screenshot shows Zotac GTX 275 to have texture fillrate of 40.5GTexels/sec, mine is 49.8GTexel/sec, is this normal or its a GPU-Z bug??
*images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/100881_gpuz_1.jpg

deadkiss 009

I like to FIFA
^^:grin::grin:, never mate. I play all types of games (except RPG) and will play every new games at the moment . But I love to FIFA and I used to play it at least 2hrs. a day.

This Techtree techie hasn't posted a great review and is full of unprofessional treatment. He said that even rivatuner didn't recognize the card...............WTF. Didn't get a decent overclock too :shock:. I have doubt abt this review.

See this, the zotac amp! review from techpowerup,
*www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Zotac/GeForce_GTX_275_Amp_Edition/1.html

with their gpuz.

*i4.techpowerup.com/reviews/Zotac/GeForce_GTX_275_Amp_Edition/images/gpuz_oc.gif

So I think the techtree at least posted that gpuz right.

Last edited:
OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
thnx @ topgear

NEW WEBSITE:-
www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/

SHOCKING UPDATE
Zotac GTX 260² 896MB GDDR3 @ 10.8k - - ZZZZOOOOMMMGGG!!
Palit GTX260 SONIC 896MB GDDR3 @ 11.5k
Palit GTX275 896MB GDDR3 @ 17.5k
Galaxy GTX275 ACCLERO EXTREME @ 17.7k
Zotac GTX285 1GB GDDR3 AMP! Edition @ 25k
Palit 9800GT 512MB GDDR3 @ 6.7k - - DO YOU SEE THIS!!!!!!!!

PowerColour HD4890 1GB GDDR5 @ 16.2k - - ONLY!!!
MSI HD4890 1GB GDDR5 OC @ 17k
Sapphire HD4890 1GB GDDR5 @ 16.8k

PowerColour HD4870 1GB GDDR5 @ 13.2k
Palit HD4870 1GB GDDR5 Dual SONIC @ 13.7k
MSI HD4870 1GB GDDR5 @ 13.8k

Palit HD 4850 512MB GDDR5 Speacial SONIC @ 9.5k
Palit HD4850 512MB GDDR3 @ 8k
Palit HD4850 512MB GDDR3 SONIC @ 9.8k
MSI HD4850 1GB GDDR3 OC @ 10k

Palit HD4670 512MB GDDR3 SUPER @ 4.4k
henom II X4 940 3GHz B.E. @ 11.5k
Phenom II X4 920 2.8GHz @ 10.4k

REVISED
Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHz @ 8.8k
Phenom X4 9650 2.3GHz @ 6k
Athlon 64 X2 7750 B.E. 2.7GHz @ 3.4k
Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.7GHz @ 3k
Tagan Stone Rock TG600-U37 600W @ 4.2k

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
But the link you mentioned also saya this :

Below you will find a list of discussions in the Dealer's Paradise forums
at the TechEnclave. For Dealers to conduct Group Orders (GOs) on computer
hardware and accessories

So I think this prices are for bulk orders.

And BTW, theitwares guys are selling that 9800GT for only 6.5K

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
^^ there's a different section of the forum for group orders, I saw. ANd it's personal orders too, tht's y shipping price is Rs. 50/mumbai and Rs. 150/rest of India for most dealers.

Top Bottom