Hardware price list/spec sheet

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Music n movies, Xonar DX is the winner
Gaming, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional is better..

IMO Titanium is not worth the cost...
I would strongly recommend Auzentech X-fi Forte a bit over ur budget, but worth it..

Get Xonar DX(best vfm) or Auzentech X-fi Forte(best performance)

D

Deleted member 118788

Music n movies, Xonar DX is the winner
Gaming, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional is better..

IMO Titanium is not worth the cost...
I would strongly recommend Auzentech X-fi Forte a bit over ur budget, but worth it..

Get Xonar DX(best vfm) or Auzentech X-fi Forte(best performance)

Best Performance Is Of Asus Xonar Xense STX

tkin

Back to school!!
But It Is Not Best For Gaming
How do you know? You tried one? 3d audio is dead in Win 7, most companies use openal passthrough drivers, afaik asus implementation of open al works very good with the xonar, and most games coming out now have ditched EAX, all of them support software mode with a few supporting accelerated mode with rapture 3d(codemaster games), so 3d audio in gaming is pretty much dead, get the xonar, its good.

D

Deleted member 118788

How do you know? You tried one? 3d audio is dead in Win 7, most companies use openal passthrough drivers, afaik asus implementation of open al works very good with the xonar, and most games coming out now have ditched EAX, all of them support software mode with a few supporting accelerated mode with rapture 3d(codemaster games), so 3d audio in gaming is pretty much dead, get the xonar, its good.

Read These Reviews
After Reading Reviews I Came To A Conclusion:
Best Soundcard For Gaming: Auzentech 7.1 Forte
Best Soundcard For Music: Xonar Asus Essence STX
Xonar In Gaming there is fps drops. Forte Gives 10 fps better than stx in most games. So Should I Kick STX & Get Forte
ASUS Xonar Essence STX v Auzentech X-Fi Forte 7.1 review - Overclockers Australia Forums
Overclock3D :: Review :: Asus Xonar Essence STX - PCI-E Audiophile Soundcard :: Gaming benchmarks

tkin

Back to school!!
Read These Reviews
After Reading Reviews I Came To A Conclusion:
Best Soundcard For Gaming: Auzentech 7.1 Forte
Best Soundcard For Music: Xonar Asus Essence STX
Xonar In Gaming there is fps drops. Forte Gives 10 fps better than stx in most games. So Should I Kick STX & Get Forte
ASUS Xonar Essence STX v Auzentech X-Fi Forte 7.1 review - Overclockers Australia Forums
Overclock3D :: Review :: Asus Xonar Essence STX - PCI-E Audiophile Soundcard :: Gaming benchmarks
That FPS drop due to audio processing? Happens on low end pcs with low end processors, if you have a 2500k/2600k theres already enough processing power to handle real time audio, you know, my DPC latency never crosses 100microsec? Auzentech cards are not available here(not the high ends), but Xonar as I remember uses an auzuntech chip, get that, and for gaming? No one buys audio cards for gaming, 3d gaming audio is dead, open al does not work that good, further windows versions will kill it, when was the last time you saw EAX in any game?

Is forte even available here? Primeabgb has auzuntech, not sure about forte.

*i.imgur.com/MpDWx.png

D

Deleted member 118788

That FPS drop due to audio processing? Happens on low end pcs with low end processors, if you have a 2500k/2600k theres already enough processing power to handle real time audio, you know, my DPC latency never crosses 100microsec? Auzentech cards are not available here(not the high ends), but Xonar as I remember uses an auzuntech chip, get that, and for gaming? No one buys audio cards for gaming, 3d gaming audio is dead, open al does not work that good, further windows versions will kill it, when was the last time you saw EAX in any game?

Is forte even available here? Primeabgb has auzuntech, not sure about forte.

*i.imgur.com/MpDWx.png

Hey Tekin You re life saver. All test in the reviews where eax supported games. Asus Xonar Essence STX The Way

tkin

Back to school!!
Hey Tekin You re life saver. All test in the reviews where eax supported games. Asus Xonar Essence STX The Way
Yes, its all about EAX and its totally DEAD, no matter what creative says as soon as microsoft forced the audio driver in user space its been dead, that was the last nail on the coffin, get the STX and enjoy your speakers(you do have good speakers right?), Something in the league of old Altec lansing MX5021 is atleast needed to enjoy your soundcard.

D

Deleted member 118788

Yes, its all about EAX and its totally DEAD, no matter what creative says as soon as microsoft forced the audio driver in user space its been dead, that was the last nail on the coffin, get the STX and enjoy your speakers(you do have good speakers right?), Something in the league of old Altec lansing MX5021 is atleast needed to enjoy your soundcard.

First I Was Going For MX5021 But this New Comer Corsair SP2500 is mind blowing speakers even beats the creative gigaworks t3.
*www.corsair.com/audio/speakers/gaming-audio-series-sp2500-high-power-2-1-pc-speaker-system.html

Last edited by a moderator:

tkin

Back to school!!
First I Was Going For MX5021 But this New Comer Corsair SP500 is mind blowing speakers even beats the creative gigaworks t3.
Gaming Audio Seriesâ„¢ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System - Speakers - Audio
Yes, but its pricey as well, 13k around I think, for that price better speakers exist, give me few mins, I'll come up with some names.

D

Deleted member 118788

Yes, but its pricey as well, 13k around I think, for that price better speakers exist, give me few mins, I'll come up with some names.

It is the best 2.1 Speaker according to the reviews. if you want i will give you the links.

Top Bottom