Hard disk 2 tb

sbuddhala

Broken In
Hi everyone

I need help in buying 2tb 7200 rpm hard disk with 3 yrs warranty which I wld use for movies games n music. I'm planning to take a ssd 120 gb for os. Please suggest some nice internal hard disK n price is 5 to 6k
Regards
Subbu

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
At your budget Segate would be good as WD Green Edition has suffered reliability issues with many users.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Another thing, apart from WD Caviar Black series which is a performance Disk, comes with 5 years of warranty and comes around 10K , none of the Seagate and WD HDD comes with 3 years of warranty. It is 2 years for all WD and Seagate 2 TB Models and 1 year for Seagate 500 GB and lower sized disks. For Toshiba, I don't think any 2 TB HDD is available.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
For Toshiba buy the Toshiba DT01ACA200 eyes closed. The link you have provided is of the older DKTIN2TB7200 is a 2TB HDD with 8MB of buffer,not inspiring. While the new Toshiba DT01ACA200 has a 64MB buffer for 2TB costs Rs 6000 and is mighty fast!

OP
S

sbuddhala

Broken In
For Toshiba buy the Toshiba DT01ACA200 eyes closed. The link you have provided is of the older DKTIN2TB7200 is a 2TB HDD with 8MB of buffer,not inspiring. While the new Toshiba DT01ACA200 has a 64MB buffer for 2TB costs Rs 6000 and is mighty fast![/QUO

I would like to know whether Toshiba hard disk are reliable.Thanks Incinerator wld definetly buy this one if its reliable as seagate.

Top Bottom