Happy Valentine's day

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
:yuck: thought the celebration was between valentines, but it is turning out to be a festival

from Michael Moorcock's Earl Aubec, from a chapter called The Lovebeast.The caps are in the text.

YOU WHO LOVE US SAVE US NOW FROM DESTRUCTION.
The Lovebeast fed its love to the object of its love. At first it was oblivious of the cry, not sensing it.
The world was sure of salvation. It looked forward to a new, brilliant phase in its history - a return of Grace . . .
OH LOVEBEAST, SAVE US NOW . . .
The Lovebeast heard the words at last - and finally it understood them. But it was bewildered.
Save you? Save you - my love?
The Lovebeast was puzzled. What could this mean? A peculiar development. What was wrong?
He tried to grasp at the full significance of the words, but something stopped him. He couldn't quite reach them. The concept was alien.
Save you? I cannot interfere. I love you. I love you, too much... I cannot save you - I can love you - This is my purpose - to love you. Love you - you - love - love - love.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Gamers cant afford V day, for every day is a D-day for them. And Titan is knocking on the doors...cant lose money now..can they?

---on a self "console"ing note...:D

tkin

Back to school!!
*25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcpuxeqYD41qf76m1o1_500.png

PS: Bengali valentine's day is tomorrow ;)
You won't find me here :D :D

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
^Ha ha.. good said. We are more interested in this day rather than v-day. :D Missing those days and sexy girls with sarees. :p

@tkin enjoy bhai...
for the last time. you are going to miss next two years. :evil:

pratyush997

Inactive
Damn (Tab Confusion - Deleted my post here :-x :p )
*i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/423/untitle.JPG

*sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/179702_544589765572961_1550647233_n.jpg

*i.imgur.com/23FSNP5.jpg

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
some enlightened "Sadhu" in a TDF post told me that In Jakarta, girls wear really short pants here...before i came to Indonesia....he never told me that on 14th Feb, it can get worse....(or good ?) ....went to a nearby StarBucks today...its hot and raining here... :D

Top Bottom