Happy Birthday rhitwick

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratul

█████████████████
Janamdin di lakh lakh vadhayian [MENTION=870]rhitwick[/MENTION] ji..

icebags

Technomancer
happy birthday, ritik, treat urself with a special tub of popcorn and this movie tonight. :toast:

Sixteen Candles

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Only thing is that you can't reply to visitor messages!

On this note, I remember the when "Josh" released and the shop from where I used to buy audio cassettes had this big poster of SRK with him. One day the shopowner removed that and gifted me the poster.

I was happy.

The story doesn't mean anything but I felt like sharing.

quan chi

mortal kombat

On this note, I remember the when "Josh" released and the shop from where I used to buy audio cassettes had this big poster of SRK with him. One day the shopowner removed that and gifted me the poster.

I was happy.

I got it & no it does mean something. Its good to know that you are happy.:D I will try to see if there are any better SRK poster. Will post it here if I find one.

icebags

Technomancer

I was happy.

wow, the shopkeeper got moved by u staring @ the poster every day ? :eek:

when i was a little boy, i used to go to a museum, and stare at some things too. and one day, the guide approached me with a pleased face and took me to another corner, where he showed me some stuff they keep locked in there.

i was happy too. :)

^ That toast smiley reminds me of Leo from one scene in Wolf of wallstreet .
not seen wall street yet, may be cause its not a supehero movie...... :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom