Halo 4 coming on PC???

surajramnani2k8

Journeyman
Hey guys i couldnt find this thread anywhere so im posting here..im sorry if i have missed out,i just noticed something today that i thought i would share with you guys i was happily writing my blog where i blog about gaming...and i just got a question from someone asking me if Halo 4 will be released on PC??i obviously said not a chance but he pointed me towards the official website of halo 4 which said on the bottom of the page system requirements forthcoming,Now looking at the history of the way microsoft has marketed its products in the past it looks like this might come out for a pc after all.Let me explain why i think so...Gears of war 1 was released for PC everyone loved it and when Gears of war 2 and 3 was released it came out only for xbox 360(This boosted up xbox sales to an extent) samething with halo,when halo was released part 1 came out on PC,for part 2 you needed vista,for part 3 you needed xbox 360...now the thing i just realised while i was writing an article about this on my blog was that Windows 8 is releasing on Oct 26th and Halo 4 on Nov 6th..does this mean this will be releasing as a windows 8 exclusive nothing official is out yet to prove my claims but my gut feeling says this is coming out on PC as well guys but you will need windows 8 to play it !

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
MS will port its main xbox "selling point" game to win8 to boost win8 sales? highly unlikely

MS will port its main xbox "selling point" game to win8 to boost win8 sales? highly unlikely

OP
S

surajramnani2k8

Journeyman
history can repeat itself anyways i own an xbox so not a problem for me..but their website shows system requirements forthcoming thats whats making most of the gamerz confused ! guess we will have to wait n watch in the upcoming days what microsoft has to say

gameranand

Living to Play
If it comes on PC good for PC Gamers. If it doesn't then also no problem for me. I am not a halo fan anyway.

GamingManiac

Broken In
could be possible.ms did launch halo 2 for the PC when they started their LIVE service for windows.however,at Max,it might be halo 3....Look at the cycle -when halo

could be possible.ms did launch halo 2 for the PC when they started their LIVE service for windows.however,at Max,it might be halo 3....Look at the cycle -when halo 2 arrived on Xbox we had halo for PC...when halo 3 was going strong on x360,we had halo 2 on LIVE for windows. :)

OP
S

surajramnani2k8

Journeyman
I know we all are looking forward to it and the only reason why i bought this to notice was because of their website showing system requirements forthcoming,Its really misguiding as we dont have official news as of yet...

tkin

Back to school!!
Never gonna happen, we could imagine getting Halo 3 or GOW 2 for Win 8, but also unlikely cause Win 8 is going for a very cheap price, people even pirates will buy it for 40$, so not reason to use a game to boost sales.

gameranand

Living to Play
Never gonna happen, we could imagine getting Halo 3 or GOW 2 for Win 8, but also unlikely cause Win 8 is going for a very cheap price, people even pirates will buy it for 40$, so not reason to use a game to boost sales.

Oh $40. Which edition ??

tkin

Back to school!!
Oh $40. Which edition ??
All editions, windows 8 won't come retail, everyone using Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7(any version of all three) could upgrade to Win 8 for 40$, also interesting, anyone using Win 8 Preview Release will also get the 40$ upgrade, thereby making the effective price of Win 8 40$.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Nope!
That 'system requirements' thing was an old rumor, and I think its something to do with the accessories like Kinect. Is halo 4 coming to PC? no fcking way!

RON28

Cyborg Agent
if its true, then its awesome news...halo:combat evolved is the most badass game of all time...i loved its action story and gameplay...and best was its multiplayer and lan option :razz:

Top Bottom