hai all..sugeesion regarding my career...

dreamchaser

hai all... im a be(ece) and 2012 passed out..due to few issues i did't complete my engineering yet.got 10 + arrears..though i have written my nov exam,i may still need a sem or 2 to clear all my backs...so in the mean while i thought of taking up a job in a bpo...i attended an interview in ALLSEC tech and got selected for a UK process....and my pay is roughly around 10k....so i just want to know whether to go ahead and take up the job or to try in IT domain??how good is the company??please help me with this.........thanks in advance:cool:

Hrishi

Try to find a Job in IT. [BPO will spoil the career.]

OP
D

dreamchaser

yea i too knw that...but now i cant enter IT cos they expect a degree which i dont have now due to my backpapers...Top of that im in need of money....257 views juzone reply:(...anyways thank you

Hrishi

You can get into SOftware Testing , Software Quality & Deployment , QA , Technical Writer , Web Designer , etc in small companies. All they need is skill , since they cant afford to keep all their employees as Engineers or Degree Holders.

Most of the BPO companies have very hectic life.Specially a non-technical BPO/or non-ITO is worst for person with Technical skills.
And getting 10k as pay is probably the lowest among industry standard.//

Economic hardship is hard to tackle , but a spoiled career is even worse.

And if you are still planning for getting into BPO , don't settle for any small company. Better would be to get into any MNC or big company like Convergys, IBM , HCL. SO that at least when you clear your BE/Bsc., you will get opportunities internally(IJPs) to change your domain to IT.

sumit_anand

Ask the man who owns one!
stay away from BPO..It will spoil your career bro...
Try to get Job in some IT firm,Don't bother if the pay is a bit less because by this you may be atleast make a entry in your desired field.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I recommend you to do a course .. Testing, Networking (preferred), programming (Java or .NET), web designing etc. this will help you in the longer run.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
:) I am into IT now. I cleared my back only in 2014 though. Was working in various BPO till 2015 and then moved to IT in 2016
Thanks for the update. Great to see you're doing well :)

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk