Hack Ur Airtel Live & Surf Free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerin3013

Broken In
TYPE *wap.google.com/gwt/n?=(site name).

After = enter Site, dat u want 2 surf.

Keep Show Images:OFF

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
TYPE *wap.google.com/gwt/n?=(site name).

After = enter Site, dat u want 2 surf.

Keep Show Images:OFF
Seems fake to m cause wats the fun when you have to surf with images off.......

chinawall

Broken In
ya, bullshit if u type that and try to connect it tries to connect via MO and ofcourse fails as my MO is not activated, one can browse with airtel live but thats not FREE!

vandit

In the zone
^^ why dont u try that using airtel live and check wether balance is reducing or not ??
and before any1 makes comment that I should check it....I have a post paid connection so i cant knw wether its free or not...

chinawall

Broken In
^^ why dont u try that using airtel live and check wether balance is reducing or not ??
and before any1 makes comment that I should check it....I have a post paid connection so i cant knw wether its free or not...

with airtel live in prepaid u can browse ( i did myself) but it charges 30 p per 20 kb ( or 20 p per 30 kb something like this) balance reduced ofcourse :-| , but for this one has to go airtel liveworld link first from there with google search its possible to check mails or sites from links , but , as i said there are charges, i have checked myself. I commented as i knew this before very well.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Another rumor is that using TeaShark can give you free surfing... havent tested it but its all over blogs.

pushkar

Journeyman
I have used this link. Sometimes my balance is reduced, sometimes not. I guess it is free for only some sites.

User Name

In the zone
I am surfing free through Airtel LIVE.surfing is free(with images) but don't download any thing.
Tricks r available everywhere just google. :D :D
Even on Thinkdigit :D :D
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77667

aritrap

Mobile Addict
This trick is old. I posted this before. I am using this trick successfully for the last 8 months. Go to wap.google.com/gwt/n and enter the address of the name of the site in the text box present on that page. Click on No Image. Then disable images from the browser itself. If u dont disable images from the phone browser, money will be cut as Google displays the RSS feeds at the top of the page and the RSS picture is also shown.

I have posted this trick in my website(hotshot05.page.tl) too.

Last edited:

satyamy

Alive Again...
may be you are misunderstanding

surfing Airtel Live is free only downloading is charged means you can only view airtellive site in your Mobile Phone

if you open google.com or any other it will be charged not free

so this link is useless

Last edited:

j4jubin

----------------
This is not a hack,but u can browz totally free using teashark,ucweb etc.But teashark fails to initialize on many phones.So ucweb is a btr option.Visit www.ucweb.com from pc or wap.ucweb.com from mobile.The version 5.1 is automatically configured and browzn using airtel live setting is absolutely free.Version 6.0 is available but by default normal browsing charges apply.U need to change the default settings of ucweb6 to browz free.
I have been using ucweb5.10
for the last 3 months.Even this posting is done using ucweb.Start using it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom