Hack Ur Airtel Live & Surf Free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
This is not a hack,but u can browz totally free using teashark,ucweb etc.But teashark fails to initialize on many phones.So ucweb is a btr option.Visit www.ucweb.com from pc or wap.ucweb.com from mobile.The version 5.1 is automatically configured and browzn using airtel live setting is absolutely free.Version 6.0 is available but by default normal browsing charges apply.U need to change the default settings of ucweb6 to browz free.
I have been using ucweb5.10
for the last 3 months.Even this posting is done using ucweb.Start using it now.

Hey dheeraj..look another user with teashark :D
u mean 2 say ucweb is made 4 free browsing on gprs.cells :rolleyes:

j4jubin

----------------
Nope Karan,ucweb is not build for free gprs browsing on mobiles.Its similar to browsers like opera mini ,mozilla etc. . . oops there is a mobile version of firefox which allows free browzn. using airtel live.What i said earlier was tat ucweb 5.1 s default settngs allow free gprs on airtel.By manually configuring ucweb s other versions u can browz without paying a paise.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Nope Karan,ucweb is not build for free gprs browsing on mobiles.Its similar to browsers like opera mini ,mozilla etc. . . oops there is a mobile version of firefox which allows free browzn. using airtel live.What i said earlier was tat ucweb 5.1 s default settngs allow free gprs on airtel.By manually configuring ucweb s other versions u can browz without paying a paise.

AFAIK connecting thru AIRTEL Live is charged...:eek:..then how come
this app works for free browsing of the net....& from where the pages will load...:?

j4jubin

----------------
Man first try ucweb 5.10 and then say that again.
Why u r always so doubting?:-l
I hav no internet conn. and i hav been using it for last 3 months.I dont know what is happening behind the scenes while using ucweb or teashark.

UCWEB is less than 200kb AND teashark is 122kb .If u r such a lazy fellow not to try these apps,then there is no point in crying here for free gprs.

Last edited:

ajaybc

Youngling
Teashark works.But u have to get the alpha version bcoz the new version has some innitialisation problems and all.I have tested it myself and is using it

hahahari

In the zone
Another rumor is that using TeaShark can give you free surfing... havent tested it but its all over blogs.

I can vouch for it. It has worked for me for almost 7 months now. Not even a paisa reduced. I dont download stuff though. And it works only on mobile, I havent been able to make it work with the PC.

j4jubin

----------------
UCWEB is much faster than teashark and displays almost all the sites perfectly.

Can ny 1 tell me how to get the alpha version of teashark.

p!e

Broken In
Yeah TEASHARK is working fine..........
ive installed it on E90 and samsung d600 .no problems till now :p:D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom