"HACK AND CRACK"

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tux

Last week, i wnt to Nehru Place to buy some(PIRATED) softwares. They had an awasome list and I don't think they lest any popular s/w. In the list I saw a s/w "HACK AND CRACK". Can anybody tell me wat kind of s/w it is? Is it used to really hack & crack or it prevents comp from being hacked. Mods, i dont think there is anything bout thread to lock it. I am just wanting some info.
:wink:

cheetah

In the zone
Grow up man.....I think it will have some hacking\cracking utilities like w32dasm,port scanners,etc,etc,etc

OMG.....Deep aa gaya....Hes online in the GD section....I m going...see u l8r...

BHAAGO DEEP AAYA

lol lol lol

mario_pant

In the zone
hey saurav... we are allowed to discuss about software... and in theis case we dont know if it is a reall hacking software..... so it is "legal"....;
anyways..... search on google....

mario_pant

In the zone
ur right imcool...... the best tools which are there and are virus free are w32dasm and a simple hex editor and some application to change the assembly language... like (HIEW - Hackers vIEW)........
PS: and if some mod finds it offencive on my posting the name of the tools then plz consider the fact that these are good tools and shud not b used for worng purposes..... LOL....Thx...

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Hmm catchy topic. I wondered why this wasn't locked when i saw the topic. But i later got the point.

Regarding abt cd, it may contain c r a p hacking tools and test viruses in it

[mods please take the feature of chaniging 'c r a p' to ****. PPl may mistake it for f**k]

Gaurav

In the zone
I purchased the Same CD from Palika Bazaar. And the CD is a Piece of S**T. Contains a variety of viruses in zip files although some good tools were there in it but infected my PC with different types of viruses. Had to format my harddisk, all 4 partition :( So my dear friend first scan the CD with antivirus and then don't open the infected files.

abhinav

Journeyman
Hey I saw two such same CDs in Palika bazaar On shop No.206 and u know what he was demanding 150 for that single bulshit CD so i didnt bought it but then he started his as usaul work and gave me for 30Rs.

I found more than 9000 Cracks,Serials,etc on the CD but all old!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn

pakkasir

Broken In
there are so many websites and topsites to search for cracks and serials. Customised hacking tools are also available. I wonder what made you guys purchase that cd(you could hv bought Smackdown for PS2, or the latest colection of MP3s for 30 bucks 8) )

OP
T

Tux

I never went to palika. does they sell engish mp3. nheru place don't sell

Gaurav

In the zone
Just wanted to try a hand at different hacking tools but wasted my money in hope for gaining some knowledge. Ya you're right there are many sites offering same tools but you never know which of them is containing which virus be careful, dude.

Charley

Just Do It
cheetah said:
Grow up man.....I think it will have some hacking\cracking utilities like w32dasm,port scanners,etc,etc,etc

OMG.....Deep aa gaya....Hes online in the GD section....I m going...see u l8r...

BHAAGO DEEP AAYA

lol lol lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
T

Tux

achacko@dataone.in said:
cheetah said:

BHAAGO DEEP AAYA

lol lol lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice way to increase post count :roll: :roll: :roll:

imcool

Broken In
software such as those that can't be immediately grasped eg. hack and crack are not an ideal way to start a hacking carrer

damnthenet

Journeyman
Hey, wait!
Can't beleive my eyes.
A CD called 'cracks and hacks'?
Idea... :idea:
If it's really a CD containing software to crack and hack, don't buy that CD wasting money. CRACK IT!
Daniel Moses

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Dont waste time on such crappy proggies............
Just search the internet and find the one you need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom