Status
Not open for further replies.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
AMD 4400+ X2, 2 GB RAM, XFX 8800 GT, AMD 690 G chipset, WD 250 GB SATA II, every thing works.. PS2 keyboard also.. so no probs here.. the only thing that bothers is that the copying from DVD RW is at 2 MBps so is the writing.. and installing my HP LaserJet 1018 was really a issue as it doesn't has Mac drivers.. so i downloaded drivers form Linux printing and got it installed

Updating OS is not a big issue.. installed AMD software Update.. it downloads the software from Apple's site.. modifies it (remove mach_kernel and critical extensions, modifies GeForce.kext and NVDAResman, search and apply cpuids and decrypt encrypted files).. and update works flawlessly on Intel processors.. Intel users only need to modify DontstealMacOSX.kext.. but now they don't even need to do this..

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
@praka.. dude.. my bro has a Macbook, we live under the same roof (now he's working though) .. so legally I also own it.. coz he's a family member.. i'm not entitled to support from Apple Inc.. i don't need it.. so no piracy here..

narangz

Web developer
How many of you use Hackintosh ?

I know :
Amitava
Hellknight
iMav
Gauravsuneja
Gx_saurav
Narangz (Ha Ha in his wild dreams :x)

Sadly I am not so lucky to have Mac Leopard on my system :(

-----

Hey you forgot yourself :p You are the Mac lover.

I won't spare you :p

Last edited:

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
I really hate Hackint0sh users. They are playing against the law of Apple. so I think this thread should be closed.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I don't see why the thread should be closed. No one is advocating them. Its more like a census if you ask me. Like "How many people use Pirated Software Questions." I have a couple of questions but all of them would end up in making the thread illegal which is why I'm resorting to PM's.
I really hate Hackint0sh users.
Why ? They too are just human beings like everyone else in this forum. Not everyone is going to go out and buy a Mac like some are gifted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom