Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Originally Posted by aryayush
Can you wear a nice formal shirt with a lungi? No, you cannot.

Don't lungis cost you much less than a pair of Levis?

Would you drive an Audi in a village on a regular basis? You'd be stupid if you did.

Bull$hit.

You are sick of apples. I eat apples only when I am sick!

LOL @ Infra..

shantanu

Technomancer
dude ! an AUDI is not santro ! dont try that or you waste your 40lakhs with bullockcarting your AUDI :D ! well it seems users want fight rather then discussion !

@Anirudh : what facts were you interpreting ! it seems you misinterpret the the things put together ! the examples make it way clear ! :p

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
bhai .. i'm talking about the villages in Himachal.. they have proper roads.. dude.. and waise bhi sochne main kya jaata hai.. 40 lakhs honge to i'll go for Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X+Yamaha YZF R1

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I installed coz I wanted to have a demo before I buy one. I almost decided to get a MPB but then I'm again reconsidering it since like other laptops, MBP too has viewing angle problem. I want to do some Photoshopping and viewing angle is really a big issue.
Just to let you know, I own a MacBook Pro and the viewing angle is spectacularly good. I haven't seen any notebook with a viewing angle better than mine till date. And mine is the old one, the new LED backlit ones are supposed to have an even better viewing angle. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that you opt for the matte screen, not the glossy one. The matte screen is the default anyway though.

Hope that was some help. :)

narangz

Web developer
Goto almost any village in Punjab and hit me back if you don't find an expensive car [or anything expensive] there...

I'm neither a Tamilian nor a Punjabi. But just highlighting the facts.

Very very true. Did I say you rock? :D

dude ! an AUDI is not santro ! dont try that or you waste your 40lakhs with bullockcarting your AUDI :D ! well it seems users want fight rather then discussion !

Well pay a visit to villages in Punjab & you'll find most expensive cars in villages. Residents of the villages own those cars & they don't need bulls to move the cars in villages. We have pretty decent roads/streets in most of the villages. You''ll find the BMWs, Mercedes, CRVs even in villages with kacha streets.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
@narangz.. absolutely right.. as now BMW, AUDI, VOLVO etc have opened their showrooms in Chandigarh.. I'm sick of seeing BMW's wherever I go in Punjab

shashank_re

In the zone
I tried billion times to install Mac on my PC but failed to sucessfully install it.
I tried Kalyway 10.5.2 and iAtkos 2.0i but still couldnt get it working.
My PC config:
E8400
aBit IP35e
2GB RAM
XFX 9600GT
Auzentech Xplosion
320GB SATA HDD
Samsung SATA DVD RW

Any suggestions....?

OP
CadCrazy

CadCrazy

in search of myself
I tried billion times to install Mac on my PC but failed to sucessfully install it.
My PC config:
E8400
aBit IP35e
2GB RAM
XFX 9600GT
Auzentech Xplosion
320GB SATA HDD
Samsung SATA DVD RW

Any suggestions....?

Remove the Distro names from your post :rolleyes:. This thread not for Hacintosh How to's

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
My PC config:
E8400
aBit IP35e
2GB RAM
XFX 9600GT
Auzentech Xplosion
320GB SATA HDD
Samsung SATA DVD RW

Any suggestions....?
This is the problem with allowing a thread like this one to exist.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^It happens all the time, just a clever reply(like Amitava do ;p) is all needed.

Btw you two people replicated it to 3 *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/77.png

Probability of misusing it has been increased now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom