guys is it worth buyin ps2 or wait for PS3 / XboX2

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Waiting for PS3 will certainly be worth the wait. And they are talking of giving it a 4GHz processor. Wait and go. If the silly 300 mhz engine of the PS2 can plug on for this long the PS3 can hold the masses for longer and give Sony's Engineers some nights of calm sleep too.

CyBorG3132

Broken In
i heard that there will be an official launch of xbox2 in india right after its released. so there!(read chip mag)sorry digit, i m a traitor! actually iwas bored

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
i doubt if that's ever gonna happen....the Xbox hasnt been released yet...i dont think MS will release the Xbox 2 immediately after it's US launch....but we can wait and watch :lol:

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
I read a report on a news site (can't remember which one) sometime back, which said the next Xbox will have backward compatiblity as an optional feature very much like the DVD playback feature of the current Xbox. People will have to buy hard drives separately for the Xbox 2 to play Xbox games on it.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well Atleast its known that Xbox 2 is gonna make it to Indian Shores (read:Officially) but i cant say if its a Simultaneous release as They'll first have to check out the Prospects of the Console's Sale out here and if conditions are fine then i suppose they'll release it out here.As for the X-Box live feature *SIGH* Effective broadband is still not penetrating India so a big Doubt lies for this feature to be applicable :(
*www.neoseeker.com/news/story/3831/

supersaiyan

In the zone
i think that u should buy the ps2 now. then when the ps3 is released then u can exchange ur ps2 for a discount. neways, both the consoles have pros and cons. the ps2 has lots of games but lower graphics than the xbox and the controlled is also not very good as compared to the xbox's. also u have to buy a separate mem card for the ps2. on the other hand the xbox has better gfx and better controller and in built hdd so u don't have to worry abt the storage problem . plus u can play ur own custom music in the xbox games. but the con is that there are lesser games for the xbox.
if u buy the ps2 then be sure to buy devil may cry3 and metal gear solid3 . if u buy the xbox be sure to buy defjam fight for new york and burnout 3.
hope my advise helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom