Guys Beware!!! Don't ever take girls of this sort too seriously ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Re: Guys Beware!!!

Hey guys one thing, this CLown is SPAMMING, try to report as much as possible. Due to 3min lag betwn two reports, I can't report all of his "CARNAGE"

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

@gx - i havent used the word "slut" anywhere. But i think u should call a spade a spade.

Move on dude....we guys are not much clean either. I know a girl whose BF fooled her, fcuked her for a year, made her believe he loved her..blah blah blah & then left her. I still remember her words which she said to me after crying "Love is the name, Fcuk is the game". She was right actually.

Also, those saying girls like this are only found in Mumbai, Delhi etc are very very very wrong. I have been with girls like this in Lucknow too...

well, i was a believer in true love..... ab woh impossible lagta hai

Oh comon, stop talking like that. U found someone for whome u fell in love with, well...U can easily find someone with whome U can again fall in love with. Don't stop looking for a better partner, from my own experience I can say one thing, girls like Rakes. I had breakups & I got depressed just like U but I didn't stop, I moved on..met new girls, flirted with them & life is happy again.

Its not only girls who like it when many guys are after them. Its also us guys who like girls after us

@bewarned:

Glad to see that you learnt to see life my way - don't ever trust ANYBODY to such an extent that your whole life is in their hands. Doing so would only end up giving someone a chance to pwn you at the worst of times. And I am talking about friends in general, not just GFs.

If you are the type who gets e_m_o-tional support from having such close friends, I suggest you do something else to relive your emotions. I personally try and convert my feelings to either music, poetry or just prose. Its almost like I transfer the weight on my head to the paper - I emerge much more cheerful than I was before.

PS: Intrested to know what EXACTLY happened by which you got betrayed :lol:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming

Actually, its better if you focus on other super cool stuff.
Which will make you happy in the end.. Means work hard and achieve goals other then girls.

chicha

High without substance...

errr... whats going on here? i am "confused". :D pun intended

there are sooo many threads about girl friends here. i think if ppl gf problem they will landup here. there is no big issue of having a gf or not, or having 10 as long as you both respect each other, and ppl especially men calling women names is the worst thing to do. really please stop doing that, if she really is that bad stop talking to her and ignore her but dont call her names. Respect women. and no i have not had any bad experience but i have learnt from mistakes from my friends.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...

Dude its okay... just indulge yourself in some stuff which keeps you busy. Life is not only about chicks. Of cource chicks are part of our life but there is more to life.

Dr.Phil signing out. lol
dude, thats what i always thought....and now i am certain its true.

leave the girls aside and concentrate on ur work dude.........chicks r just a waste of time.....
i always have... dont want to seem braggy here, but i didnt clear iitjee 2008 in general quota just by luck... just forgot my priorities for a while there

Move on dude....
arey bhaiya.... does it even remotely seem from the language of my post that i am angry/depressed??? NO. coz i am not. I am hurting inside, but its good, coz im learning an important lesson.

I know guys (i was one of them), who meet a girl and feel, shes the one.... without even knowing what sort of person she is. they think shes is the best possible mate. all i am saying is that, she may or may not be the one, its wrong to assume that she is the one.

most of my friends, are of this sort. they dont usually approach girls (either because they are too involved in their work or because they dont have the guts to do it), so they get a false feeling that all girls are this type too.

even today, a friend was saying, "aggar mujhe abc xyz mil jaye to zindagi ban jayegi". i had a secret chuckle...... at the same time i remembered, when i used to say this sort of thing, and a friend of mine used to lol!!!

you have to get inside the mind of a guy, who hasnt been too close with a girl his age to understand it. i am one of those guys. so its natural, that people from co-ed backgrounds wouldnt get my point.

Also, those saying girls like this are only found in Mumbai, Delhi etc are very very very wrong. I have been with girls like this in Lucknow too...
yeah, this piece of sh!t is from nagpur.

Oh so this guy OP doesn't have a valentine so he posts this huh!
interesting way to look at it, but untrue:D

PS: Intrested to know what EXACTLY happened by which you got betrayed :lol:
very long story.... and i wasnt exactly betrayed.... will explain tomorrow... lab closing down right now.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Lol never heard of such a movie.
Movie thodi hi na sun-ne ke liye hote hai...dekhne ke liye hote hai....
B/w if u've nothing to do...nothing means nothing...then catch it...I was in my teens when I saw it and for "some" reasons I liked it...

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

@confused: you honesty about the situation (although after caught)is appreciable . Were you not in coeed school from batchpan kya?

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

@confused
:mad:

meri poori mehnat pe paani pher diya tune :mad:
Ab Akshay ko kya muh dikhaoon mein ?
:mad: :mad: :mad:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

ladki ne diya confused ko dhoka......confused ne diya victor ko dokha.......ab victor dega akshay ko dhoka...........fir akshay dega larki ko dhoka.......aur charo milke khayenge dhokla......

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

ladki ne diya confused ko dhoka......confused ne diya victor ko dokha.......ab victor dega akshay ko dhoka...........fir akshay dega larki ko dhoka.......aur charo milke khayenge dhokla......
Ek dhokla khaane ke liye itne dhoke aur dhokebaaz kyun chaahiye? Aise hi khaa lenge naa :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom