Guide to heatlhy Computing

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Thnx a lot. I used to sit more than 8 Hr continuously while gamin nd this tips are good at times. reps to u.

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
It was an awesome tut particularly for guys like me.. who get strained without follwing proper postures... very nice compilation...
deserved for a R :) E :) P

premsharma

In the zone
Me there atleast 20 hours on pc. It is very useful and I request it be made sticky so that remains on top, otherwise will be lost in a day or two.

This seems directly from Billu, So I doubt your location as dehradoon, Will surely Rep U

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
Thanks for your replies Everyone......... I too Hope that MODS make this a sticky.. Thanks again .. :D:D:D:D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
great effort... realy i think most of us know, but we never try it... :(

its really important that we feel that heath is more important than that computer stufff we are doing :)...

also Thank you for putting the effort to right in down for us...

:)

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I'm stickying this because there's no time-bound nature to this problem, and we all need to ensure that we have the right posture.

Raaabo

arupch

Tech Addict
There was software which issues an alert every 30 min (customizable) to take a break to avoid eyestrain. Anyone knows the name of the software?

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
the upload site is not eben letting me download the images and put them somewhere else.. i will have to wait this month to upload them somewhere else.. :(

but thanks for letting me know..

Top Bottom