Gud computer courses?

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I dont know if i can ask this question here.please let me explain it you

I joined HSC after 10nth Std,i intended to take Comp. science but sumhow i got only biology.I passed HSC( 2) but got DQ @ Entrance exams.So my parents askd me to join bachelor of physiotherapy which i didnt like.Sumhow they managed me to do the course and after 4 and a half years i passed.The problem is that i never liked any medical course and after i got a job in my place,i quit coz it was very stressfull and depressing and i was diagnosed with Bipolar mood disorder by my doctor. i felt that i made the wrong choice:(.currently im unemployed and i cant work as physio,so my parents agreed me to join some short computer course :).but i dont hav any knowledge about any,so could anyone here help me to choose a short term course so that i can get a job?sorry if i wrote too much :D

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
You could do a course in computer hardware if u are interested and if the duration suits u..it may range anywhere from 3 - 6 months..

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
Dont know the exact name though..u can contact jetking. They are among the best institutes that provide computer hardware training.

balakrish

Got a whack on head!
  • You can do RHCE or any RedHat based certification. It will help you tp get a job.(Many centers are available)
  • you can do any COMPTIA based certification course. e.g. A+,Network+,Linux+,Security+ and more. You can do anyone of these to get a job.(You can learn it by yourself)
  • Anyways learning GNU/Linux will surely get you a job,since linux admins are in demand.

As i know all the above will take only 3-4 months. As suggested you can do Hardware & Networking also. I heard Jetking is good.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
  • You can do RHCE or any RedHat based certification. It will help you tp get a job.(Many centers are available)
  • you can do any COMPTIA based certification course. e.g. A+,Network+,Linux+,Security+ and more. You can do anyone of these to get a job.(You can learn it by yourself)
  • Anyways learning GNU/Linux will surely get you a job,since linux admins are in demand.

As i know all the above will take only 3-4 months. As suggested you can do Hardware & Networking also. I heard Jetking is good.
thank you balakrish,i was very confused earlier,btw u frm kerala?

Dont know the exact name though..u can contact jetking. They are among the best institutes that provide computer hardware training.

thanks,will check it out:)

Top Bottom