Gtx 750ti vs r7 265 vs gtx 660

Vishu9g

New to this forum
Specs: i5 3570k
Corsair 550 power supply
4gb ram

The only game i play is fifa, with ea announcing next gen for pc, was thinking about upgrading my gfx card.
Requirements: should play fifa for 2 years also some 3d movies
What is their cheapest price in mumbai and where to get them?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
i dont think you need such a powerful card to play fifa. gtx 660 and r7 265 are on the same league while 750 ti is slower than both.

i5 3570k's IGP is perfectly enough to tun FIFA 14 at 1366x768 at high settings. No need of a graphic card for that.

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
i5 3570k's IGP is perfectly enough to tun FIFA 14 at 1600p at high settings. No need of a graphic card for that.

1600p! You serious? hd4000 isn't that capable mate.

@op

Get R7 265 eyes closed. It's the strongest upper midrange performer as per tomshardware listings.

Best Mid-Range Graphics Cards: $145 To $180 - Best Graphics Cards For The Money: June 2014

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Sorry, posted wrong resolution. My bad.

well i was like something must be seriously wrong with my igpu then........

anyway @op you hav to decide what's important NVIDIA has some unique elements to show off like PhysX and CUDA...........

- - - Updated - - -

i hope this not that type of thread in which op only appears once and never log in's to reply.............

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
1600p! You serious? hd4000 isn't that capable mate.

@op

Get R7 265 eyes closed. It's the strongest upper midrange performer as per tomshardware listings.

Best Mid-Range Graphics Cards: $145 To $180 - Best Graphics Cards For The Money: June 2014

i think gtx 660 would be slightly better, but depends on games though. it is not in tomshardware listings as the prices of 265 is in the range of $150 whereas gtx 660 is at around $190. but in india, both are at same price.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
well i was like something must be seriously wrong with my igpu then........

anyway @op you hav to decide what's important NVIDIA has some unique elements to show off like PhysX and CUDA...........

- - - Updated - - -

i hope this not that type of thread in which op only appears once and never log in's to reply.............

I beg your pardon, but how physX and CUDA will actually "show off" while playing FIFA?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
May be Op wants to play at 1080p or even greater res. with every eye candy set to max :D
Fifa 14 News - FIFA 14 Benchmarks Intel HD 4000

Top Bottom