Gtx 680m

vishalselvan

Broken In
I want to buy the Alienware M17x with a gtx 680m gpu but Dell India offers only the gtx 675m.I searched and could find no other India site offering the 680m.Any suggestions? Thanks

OP
V

vishalselvan

Broken In
Try Ebay Global Easy Buy.

Thanks man,i checked it out but looks like the duty alone will cost around Rs.30000 .Isn't there any India provider who can sell this to me? I can get a high end gu just with this money i might be payin for customs :shock:

Gtb93

In the zone
Yeah issues are always the customs and stuff. grabmore.in do ship foreign laptops, but don't remember seeing the model you specified in there.
Your best bet would be getting in touch with anyone who's travelling to the US/UK etc, and get him/her to get it for you. People used to use travel forums to get in touch with such people.

OP
V

vishalselvan

Broken In
Yeah issues are always the customs and stuff. grabmore.in do ship foreign laptops, but don't remember seeing the model you specified in there.
Your best bet would be getting in touch with anyone who's travelling to the US/UK etc, and get him/her to get it for you. People used to use travel forums to get in touch with such people.
Thanks man,will check out this site and make a request to them to get it if they can.I didn;t even know such sites existed!!
Stupid Alienware India refuses to respond to my emails,sent 2 already and no reply.

Ah,grabmore doesn't have any alienware laptop....

Thanks man,will check out this site and make a request to them to get it if they can.I didn;t even know such sites existed!!
Stupid Alienware India refuses to respond to my emails,sent 2 already and no reply.

Ah,grabmore doesn't have any alienware laptop....

Why only alienware, check out asus 75 or MSI GT70 0NE, since you are open to buy from e-bay global or get it from out of the country, they give better vfm. Also the MSI GT70 0NE looks awesome for gaming with the matte full hd scree and steel series keyboard

OP
V

vishalselvan

Broken In
Why only alienware, check out asus 75 or MSI GT70 0NE, since you are open to buy from e-bay global or get it from out of the country, they give better vfm. Also the MSI GT70 0NE looks awesome for gaming with the matte full hd scree and steel series keyboard
Will do man,but can these be got in India,if they can I'd rather not get it from utside as the customs duty is :shock::shock::shock:

-1 for AV try Asus G series
Asus G series,can the high end models be acquired in India itself?

Will do man,but can these be got in India,if they can I'd rather not get it from utside as the customs duty is :shock::shock::shock:]

MSI GT70 One is not available in India, none of the MSI laptops are, the only option for this is e-bay or an american friend.

Asus G75vw is available in india for about 1.3 lakhs, however it has only gt670m for the indian version, american version houses a 680m and you can get it from e-bay global for around 13 or less.
ASUS - Notebooks- ASUS G75VW

I dont understand why dell and asus are fooling with indian consumers, by selling a laptop with 670m in india for more price than laptop with 680m in us. Also the indian versions have very less options.

If you really want a 680m laptop go e-bay, else settle with G75VW with 670. Its a good option too as the performance difference between 670 and 680 is very less, 670's performance is around 95% of the 680m performance.
Even though they are priced very high, you do get warranty.

OP
V

vishalselvan

Broken In
Will do man,but can these be got in India,if they can I'd rather not get it from utside as the customs duty is :shock::shock::shock:]

MSI GT70 One is not available in India, none of the MSI laptops are, the only option for this is e-bay or an american friend.

Asus G75vw is available in india for about 1.3 lakhs, however it has only gt670m for the indian version, american version houses a 680m and you can get it from e-bay global for around 13 or less.
ASUS - Notebooks- ASUS G75VW

I dont understand why dell and asus are fooling with indian consumers, by selling a laptop with 670m in india for more price than laptop with 680m in us. Also the indian versions have very less options.

If you really want a 680m laptop go e-bay, else settle with G75VW with 670. Its a good option too as the performance difference between 670 and 680 is very less, 670's performance is around 95% of the 680m performance.
Even though they are priced very high, you do get warranty.
Idk why they are doing this over here man, only in India,the 680m for laptops isn't available even though it's priced the same ,even if you bring duty into account,they have no readon for not provding the best considering the fact that they are able to provide the best desktop components.

Top Bottom