GTX 670 in Chennai

saiyaman

Journeyman
So I've decided on buying a GTX 670 (was previously debating on a GTX 580 or a HD7870) and Corsair TX750W only to find that GTX 670 is not available in Chennai. Even GTX 680 doesn't seem to be available. Any idea on a reliable source where I can get these? Please do reserve online sites as a last resort.

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
So I've decided on buying a GTX 670 (was previously debating on a GTX 580 or a HD7870) and Corsair TX750W only to find that GTX 670 is not available in Chennai. Even GTX 680 doesn't seem to be available. Any idea on a reliable source where I can get these? Please do reserve online sites as a last resort.

I don't think its available in the market yet in chennai, I checked out listings of shops in ritchie street and its not, which means you won't get it anywhere else.

Online is your only solution, TBH.

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Yes . Only in the online sites , they are available .
Or you can go to Odyssey in Anna Nagar , and in the first floor there is one Shop Called theitdepot . Refer to
Theitdepot - India's First IT Online Shopping Store for more details .

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???

Hi, I'm from Pune and never get to see the latest products available here ( they take at least for 2-3 months to surface in the market after India releases). So I am always forced to go to online sites for latest products. Flipkart.com and theitdepot.com has been the best performing sites for me till this date.

Here is the link for GTX670 on flipkart.com... and for theitdepot youc an follo the above post and visit the shop it self i think.

670 : Buy in India @ Flipkart.com

rahulmax

Broken In
In "delhi" from a local dealer i asked today about the "zotac gtx 670 AMP edition". He has only 1 piece left.

Price : 30,500/- including tax

i can't afford it right now, if someone wants it can contact me , i will tell the shop name and address!!

Top Bottom