GTX 560 Ti Black screen crash; No Display

jokerisdead

Right off the assembly line
As I have described on my later posts

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/147131-zotac-gtx-560-ti-black-screen-problem.html

*forums.nvidia...1&#entry1300491

*forums.nvidia...1&#entry1302022

As all suggested me to change my PSU from Iball to Corsair
So i have now changed my PSU to CORSAIR GS800.

But now also i am facing the same same problem. As i was facing when i have not changed my PSU.

So tell me what to do now my specs are now -

Processer - C2D E7500 @ 2.93 (Stock)

Mobo - G31M-ES2C

Ram - 4gb

GF card - Zotac GTX 560 ti (Stock , not over clocked or super clocked , even not AMp edition)

PSU - Corsair GS800

Cabinet - Iball Bullet

Now what to do. I have replaced my Graphics card but the 2nd GF card is giving the same problem.

Please help me to solve this problem.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Which 4GB memory? Even they have specs. What is the temperature on Processor when its on load (run Intel burn test for for about 1-2 hours and assuming its stable, let me know the temperature).

What made you think its the GPU and not the memory kit- or both? This is the reason why people are always advised to take a decent psu from the start. People assume they are not using GPU and hence don't need a decent psu. It simply doesn't work that way.

If you have a USB drive: Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool . Run it for 4-6 hours. If there's any error then its either the board or memory kit. Will recommed to check the surge protector and the socket.

OP
J

jokerisdead

Right off the assembly line
I have checked it on my friends mobo GA-G41M with my new PSU Corsair GS800 watt but it gives the same black screen.
Its spec are the same as mine but only on board chipset
his mobo is new with 4gb ddr3 ram. Processor is E7500 @ 2.93 GHz.
So whats the problem

Top Bottom