GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
I play gta4 in low setting with 2gb ram at about 30fps.and 4gb ram is enough for gta5 .main thing is processer and graphics card.And I think gta5 graphics is not 3x better than gta4...

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

Well, by looking at trailer, it is at least 2x better than GTA 4 and is much brighter than 4. And it sure does need a Quad Core and decent gfx, if i am not wrong.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
BTW I am buying console only to play GTA V, and may be some other games also. Is that right decision? (Bought a used Xbox and it got damaged, so planning to buy new one)

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
BTW I am buying console only to play GTA V, and may be some other games also. Is that right decision? (Bought a used Xbox and it got damaged, so planning to buy new one)

Well you can wait for the next gen consoles rumoured to come out next year rather than buying the current, slightly old consoles.

Ps3 killed the PS2 more or less so why not wait for Ps4?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ lol. Thought the same, but if the PC port is going to release 1 yr after the console launch, like they did with GTA IV, i can't wait for that long. So i planned like this. Let's see when they will release the PC port.

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ lol. Thought the same, but if the PC port is going to release 1 yr after the console launch, like they did with GTA IV, i can't wait for that long. So i planned like this. Let's see when they will release the PC port.

They wont release PC with consoles for sure

And minimim requirements will make sure a console is more econimical.
Anyone thinks 50GB HDD space will be needed(Max Payne 3 needed 28GB and that too it isn‘t as open as GTA, the PC port was very well done though so we shouldn‘t lose all hope)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Guess you are missing the point. I am not going to play any games apart from GTA V in console. May be i will borrow console from my uncle and will play GTA V. Main concern is, Console games are way costlier than PC versions. GTA IV costed 500 bucks at the time of release whereas console version costed around 1.8k, IIRC.

Top Bottom