GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Grand Theft Auto V - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia see Q2 2013

*www.vgreleases.com/ps3/releasedate-243261.aspx

Release date still a mystery
*eaglesrant.com/gta-5-preorders-begin-on-amazon-france-actual-release-date-remains-a-mystery/842/

God knows who told you it's Feb.
Oh wait :| My mistake
Feb has 28 days :(

This Computer Theory has effected my brain :|

abhidev

Human Spambot
Though there's no word from Rockstar that it will be released for pc...but here on Amazon France...its available for preorder :shock:

source --> Tech2

Reloaded

In the zone
I doubt whether gta 5 will work in my pc since it require 16gb ram. will have to test it first with the *ahem ahem* version then :-D

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I heard it's size going to be 60 GB, not sure if it is for console's. So it is better to pre-order than the *ahem ahem* version ;). As it is going to take month to download. And one month Internet charge nearly equal to 1K.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
impossible, I doubt GTA 5 will actually cross 4 GB of RAM usage (apart from system usage)..
Remember, it is also meant to work on 6 year old crapware (read consoles).. so, i dont see any reason for rockstar to increase the system requirements like this

gameranand

Living to Play
Its simply ridiculous and impossible for a game to require 16GB of RAM. I mean a game hardly reach the 1.5GB IIRC.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
16GB RAM?? lOl

and i doubt the game size would cross 30GB.

I heard it's size going to be 60 GB, not sure if it is for console's. So it is better to pre-order than the *ahem ahem* version ;). As it is going to take month to download. And one month Internet charge nearly equal to 1K.

Heard?? give source.

Top Bottom