GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

amjath

Human Spambot
Nvidia Says GTA 5 is Coming to PC, PC Revenue More Than PlayStation and Xbox Combined - CraveOnline

Take that console gamers!! Particularly the morons who requested this thread to be moved, and eventually killing it, in the console section.

MODS, move this thread back to the PC section.

Best news heard in recent months thank god. Atleast Nvidia knows the truth " PC Revenue More Than PlayStation and Xbox Combined"

Side Note: I see what u did there Nvidia, u lost console market now started praising PC and android market anyways I dont mind

abhidev

Human Spambot

that's just what I felt seeing the gameplay...well they looked quiet similar...well obviously without the slo-mo :D

after googling came to know that they both run on rage ( game engine) and Euphoria (physics engine)....well obviously these will be well optimized for GTA5 and will have their own addittions to the game

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Nvidia Says GTA 5 is Coming to PC, PC Revenue More Than PlayStation and Xbox Combined - CraveOnline

Take that console gamers!! Particularly the morons who requested this thread to be moved, and eventually killing it, in the console section.

MODS, move this thread back to the PC section.

I don't know what comedy Nvidia mean by their "error", but I love this post of cyborg47 who got so excited about the statement and might be finding it funny himself getting so jumpy then.

PS:: GTAV will and should flow into PC's eventually..

cyborg47

Technomancer
I don't know what comedy Nvidia mean by their "error", but I love this post of cyborg47 who got so excited about the statement and might be finding it funny himself getting so jumpy then.

I don't care man, its GTA5, deserves all the excitement and jumpy-ness ;)
I'm still excited, and believe that the game will make its way to the PC at some point of time. Though that doesn't change the fact that the users who needlessly requested this thread to be moved to the console section, are morons :p

The Drama for you, is that the game equally matters to the PC players as it does to the console players, and, that we're freaking excited about any news on the PC version of the game, and there's nothing wrong about sharing that excitement, so try not to sound like a smartas$ next time :)

Gollum

Collector
I'm still excited, and believe that the game will make its way to the PC at some point of time. Though that doesn't change the fact that the users who needlessly requested this thread to be moved to the console section, are morons :p

I was wondering why this thread was in the console section. 90% of the posts that I read were pc games whining why the game was not released for PC.

flyingcow

Shibe
Multiplayer reveal today at around 7:10 pm :)

For the live video and timer- IGN Live Presents: GTA V Multiplayer Reveal - YouTube

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
a quick question, I want to play GTA5, but dont have PS3, but will be buying PS4 when it launches here.
So, how much for a second hand PS3 in good condition? :p

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
a quick question, I want to play GTA5, but dont have PS3, but will be buying PS4 when it launches here.
So, how much for a second hand PS3 in good condition? :p

PS3 isnt a bad investment considering a whole lot of games out there to play (exclusives). Check out IVG or the market sections here for a pre-owned PS3.

BTW, i bought a new one couple of months back and i dont regret the buy as it was paisa wassool till date.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker

The Drama for you, is that the game equally matters to the PC players as it does to the console players, and, that we're freaking excited about any news on the PC version of the game, and there's nothing wrong about sharing that excitement, so try not to sound like a smartas$ next time :)

Actualy the drama I was referring is first nvidia saying that gta 5 will come to pc and they suddenly take back what they said. You miss understood my context

Top Bottom