Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Did anyone notice the info given at the first post were complete wrong :p

Btw the gameplay trailer is super awesome. But the square minimap is weird

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I think now the fight is on.. That gameplay trailer had given a shape to GTA which is very exciting.. from tennis to cycling, everything has been mapped like one does in his daily life (did I forget to mention parachute drops and flying planes?).

"Watch out dogs" (watch dogs), the trio is coming..

Adding to this, my decision to buy a console was also influenced by GTA5's silence on a pc version..

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Adding to this, my decision to buy a console was also influenced by GTA5's silence on a pc version..

A PC version will definitely be released, but maybe after a 6-12 month period :p. if it were released along with the console version, people would start modding n cracking it, the sales of the console version would be hit. Sony n Microsoft Dont want that...

Last edited:

ujjwal007

Lost in games
A PC version will definitely be released, but maybe after a 6-12 month period :p. if it were released along with the console version, people would start modding n cracking it, the sales of the console version would be hit. Sony n Microsoft Dont want that...

yeah we can expect a pc version about 8 months later the consoles release :( but cant wait that long to play :( i need a console

amjath

Human Spambot
The best part is choosing strategy for performing missions

swapping between the two on the kidnapping mission is cool. I thought it would be like Batman Arkham City: switching between Batman and catwoman. But R* rocked

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
yeah we can expect a pc version about 8 months later the consoles release :( but cant wait that long to play :( i need a console
this.. I cant wait either and so got the console already :)

swapping between the two on the kidnapping mission is cool. I thought it would be like Batman Arkham City: switching between Batman and catwoman. But R* rocked

Batman wasn't exactly switching characters, it was more of an another playable character that popped up for intermediate missions. This is way too ahead of it..

Top Bottom