GTA : SA my Review..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
san andreas

HEY you. What about san andreas? ign.com has given the pc version 9.3 which disappointed me,When it will be available in our GREAT NATION?any ideas.

A

Ashwin Saxena

I think it will avilable on 15 July in Delhi.
Dont know That is true or not but shopkeeper told me that.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Re: san andreas

vimal_mehrotra said:
HEY you. What about san andreas? ign.com has given the pc version 9.3 which disappointed me,When it will be available in our GREAT NATION?any ideas.

man 9.3/10 is a very good score , why are u disappointed , a score above 8 is enuf for a game to be cool

gamespot gave 9/10

Gameplay - 9
Graphics - 8
Sound - 7
Value - 9
Tilt - 10

Charley

Just Do It
Re: san andreas

tarey_g said:
man 9.3/10 is a very good score , why are u disappointed , a score above 8 is enuf for a game to be cool

gamespot gave 9/10

Gameplay - 9
Graphics - 8
Sound - 7
Value - 9
Tilt - 10

Way to Go......

Nimda

l33t n00b!
Ashwin Saxena said:
I think it will avilable on 15 July in Delhi.
Dont know That is true or not but shopkeeper told me that.
Sigh. Another month of waiting to go :( Anyway thanx for the info. I was about to go to Palika this week to ask about GTA:SA.

Nimda

l33t n00b!
vimal_mehrotra said:
send me a copy when you buy

lol :)
Sure :wink: I'll send it but it may not reach Rajasthan. Palika CD's just get disintegrated if u touch them too much :lol: :lol:

bharathbala2003

why need title?
i just played the PC version in my friends place next door.. man its good.. the game is jus too big.. the graphics is good.. the radio stations really rock.. driving the bycycle was cool.. and this time that energy bar.. man it was funny he keeps goin to gym and eating out n all.. its all getting kinda complicted the fat content.. muscle stress n so on.. v can now swim too but not for long until he can hold his breath.. this 1st mssion is asusual going to a blip.. then comes a mission where u get some respect.. u need keep up with another person which i suppose is CJ's Bro.. i haven played the other missions still.. il edit as soon as i play it.. and id suggest ppl to play it with a game pad :) or mayb i prefer it :D

Overall speakin game is good.. its a pretty long game.. will keep you occupied for months :wink:

c00l

Broken In
lol
u ppl r waiting fr it when it can be downloaded fr free
though its not legal but not many ppl buy original ones

sumitava_b

In the zone
bharathbala2003 said:
Overall speakin game is good.. its a pretty long game.. will keep you occupied for months :wink:

Dont worry, a true gamer will complete it in a fortnight !! :wink:

Looking to play this one.......

Nimda

l33t n00b!
^^^ When it comes to GTA games, "completing the game" has a whole new meaning. I know ppl who were playing GTA:VC 2 years after it was released, every day. I guess that guy will be playing GTA:SA for the next 10 years :wink:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Hell! I think I am a true gamer and yes, I won't be completing it in 2 weeks...infact I won't even like it if I even do manage to complete in 2 weeks! GTA is a game that is more enjoyable in the longer run. It would loose half it's charm if you blaze through the game without driving around the town, shooting homies, picking up working girls and the works. But then, it's the way I like to play.

@Bala: Damn! I am jealous. Just wait till I get my own copy. Does any one know if the game is officaly out here in India and if so, then what's the cost?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@cody....Sorry buddy but the copy aint available out here yet but Major inquired about it the other day at Planet M who said that it will be coming out probably by Next month but guess what Major did get the copy of the game (No prizes for guessing which version :wink:) and man its looks absolutely amazing and for nearly half an hour we were just wandering in a quarter of an area of the whole city trying to find our way around :lol: The Graphics are simply unbeliveable and at all settings at max on his 6600Gt the Game's Draw Distance and effects looked beautiful.Its better if everyone just check the game's Demo (If released) out first to test your systems compatibility with it as this is a very enhanced version from its previous one and i suppose it will require pretty decent graphic card to run even at low settings :(

But Its definetly a worth purchase for all ya GTA Fans :wink:

sushir

Broken In
done ! i finished the game completely ... i am thru the story mode ie. it was AWESOME ! mind blowing ... sexy ! the missions are not dumb as some in VC ! sexy game man ! best one in GTA series. and The reference to the GTA3 GUY is awesome! my girlfrend runs away with the hero of GTA 3 to liberty city ! AWESOME !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom