GTA IV Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Just create a new Live offline account(which is just part of the game.) by disconnecting ur net connection.... And then u set to go... :D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Just install the game.when u start the game for first time, it asks u to register for a live account if u dont have one. Just choose it as offline and register a new account. Thats it. Hope u get a original copy of the game instead of a 15Rs *cough* version of the game... :D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
May be some problem with ur windows installation.. i dont face any stucks like u. Dude i m playing it with my P4, and the only time it get stuck is while in the game, is the rainy and foggy effect. Otherwise its good for me.

Ei8t

Journeyman
hey guys i've got a unique problem..:cry: after completing the game i had stopped playing the game for a long time and just last week i played and everything was fine. but when i started the game today the RSClub took a long time to load up and when it loads up i click the play button and the command prompt comes up.. thats it nothing after that.. i've waited for sometime but nothing happens. i even reinstalled it but the same problem persist..:cry: can anyone help?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yo! Here's another problem for me. When I was playing Vald's "Clean Getaway" Mission, I took the Blista Compact to the lockups, but after that the "garage" seems to be closed, it's not opening at all even if I honk. When I get out of vehicle, I can't get in! I've read in many forums that some users have this prob. What's this people?? They say it's "Phucing" patch 1.0.2.0. Is it true?? :confused:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
hey guys i've got a unique problem..:cry: after completing the game i had stopped playing the game for a long time and just last week i played and everything was fine. but when i started the game today the RSClub took a long time to load up and when it loads up i click the play button and the command prompt comes up.. thats it nothing after that.. i've waited for sometime but nothing happens. i even reinstalled it but the same problem persist..:cry: can anyone help?
Was the internet connection enabled? Try disabling it & then try to run the game.

nvidiageek said:
Yo! Here's another problem for me. When I was playing Vald's "Clean Getaway" Mission, I took the Blista Compact to the lockups, but after that the "garage" seems to be closed, it's not opening at all even if I honk. When I get out of vehicle, I can't get in! I've read in many forums that some users have this prob. What's this people?? They say it's "Phucing" patch 1.0.2.0. Is it true??
Never had this issue. Looks like the 1.0.2.0 patch has created more problems than fixing it. You'll probably have to uninstall & re-install the game.

ajaybc

Youngling
Please suggest any online store where I can buy GTA 4?

nextworld.in has been blacklisted by google.

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Hmm... if you live in a metropolitan city, then try PlanetM, Music World and Landmark kinda shops.
If not then try with Lynx-India and amazon... :D

ajaybc

Youngling
^I went to Planet M,Music World and Oberon Mall here at Cochin last month,but those n00bs havent heard of any GTA after San Andreas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom