GTA IV Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Now i can able to use Little Jacob's special offer, yes guns for cheap....
And chopper from Brucie... Game is getting damn good and story is really excellent...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Thank god this game won 'Game of the year' award on Spike TV game awards. I got the whole show just to watch this game win. Absolutely deserving game.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Do cars in GTA IV are licensed?? Or are they non-lincensed as in previous GTAs??

[offtopic: When does Spike TV awards come and in which channel, I really want to see a good Games' Channel after GamerTV on TenSports :)]

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Nope. They aren't licensed. Rockstar already spent a fortune on paying for the licenses of the audio tracks. Licensing the cars would have been an overkill. Although there is a mod for getting the real names of cars over the GTA forums. You might want to apply that.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
62% was were I left the game at & completed it's main storyline.

Currently there are no shows like Gamer TV. You could try GAME which used to air on Star Sports but that too got pulled off the air I guess.

ajaybc

Youngling
"GAME" is a really biased show.They give all EA games high scores as they are their main sponsors.They even said pro street was a good game.

cyborg47

Technomancer
guys help me please..i boight gta4 yesterday, didnt start the single player though, but whenever i try to login into live, even after entering a valid id, it doesnt work, it says cannot download profile...what the hell should i do??

unni

In the zone
Please give me a link for a working trainer (hoping something like GTA SA Center is available) for GTA4 1.0.2.0. I tried one, but didn't work. Also, I am looking for 100% save game.
After close to 80 hours of playing, reached at 20%. Don't want to spend any more time in these times of recession. :(

Ei8t

Journeyman
The Lost and Damned Unlocked IS the first heavily modified mod for the PC version of Grand Theft Auto PC. The Lost and Damned unlocked,
Lost and Damned is the first DLC expansion for GTA IV and this unlock mod provides custom made scripts, textures transforming GTA IV, and includes some of The Lost and Damned unlocked files that were actually left inside the PC version of the game. Niko will be transformed into biker Lost and Damned Johnny with biker jacket, gloves, bike, weapons, and extra features.

Features:

Johnny's Biker Jacket from The Lost and Damned
2 Sets of Fingerless Gloves are also included with this mod (2 sets are normal leather gloves and a very stylish Biker glove)
DLC Bike: Johnny's Hexer (Replaces Zombie)
DLC Weapon Icons (Pistol, Uzi, Grenade, AK47)
New Weapon Textures
100% Save Game
Independance FM Logo (VC's Vrock logo, customized for GTA IV)
Bikers Following you, must set custom drive/walk (Made by fengyeblade)
Custom made C++ Scripts (Made by aru and Indi.)
Spawn Hellfury (Press F6)
Change to Johnny (GTA IV default clothes, press F9)
Change back to a random variaton of Niko (Press F8)
Major Improvement to Loading Screens (Made by Indi.)
Custom made American.gxt just for this mod
New and major improved The Lost Motorcycle Club Jacket (Made by Indi. it has some UNFIXABLE bugs)

*games.softpedia.com/progDownload/GTA-IV-Addon-The-Lost-and-Damned-Unlocked-Download-34731.html
or
*www.softnull.com/15142-grand-...nlock-mod.html

Will someone try !!!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Crap just noticed the 100% game save thingy. This is just GTA IV with a Lost & Damned skin. No changes to the storyline whatsoever.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Can we enable AA in GTA IV?? The game looks like "oh! sh|t". I installed the game right now & it's awesome! But AA........

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Forcing doesn't help either. They have a blur filter added instead which can be activated by pressing the 'P' key. It reduces the jagged edges slightly but the screen looks way too blurry.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^SH|T! Anyway, it keeps getting stuck. What's the problem?? I patched it to 1.0.2.0. Is the patch a problem?? And how to save the game offline!? Everytime I go to the safehouse, it says "You are not logged in. Game cannot be saved". What the hell, people?? Please help me......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom