GT5 screens selected as the best in-game scene in gaming history so far....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer:I found this elsewhere, so not sure if it is correct since I dunno Scandinavian..

Source:*gamereactor.se/nyheter/12865/V%E4rldens+snyggaste/
As per the post, Gamereactor Scandinavia had contest, this is their best looking picture ever in a game:

*www.360indians.com/forums/style_images/webber/img-resized.png Reduced: 40% of original size [ 1600 x 900 ] - Click to view full image
*i30.tinypic.com/10fucgl.jpg
*www.360indians.com/forums/style_images/webber/img-resized.png Reduced: 33% of original size [ 1920 x 1080 ] - Click to view full image
*i11.ahpic.com/4c1nsk.jpg
*www.360indians.com/forums/style_images/webber/img-resized.png Reduced: 33% of original size [ 1920 x 1080 ] - Click to view full image
*i11.ahpic.com/jb5zxd.jpg

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
my goodness.those pic are more real than the ORIGINAL REAL PICS. its awesome.
speechless..........

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^^^cant agree more...DIE XBOX360...

PS3 is here to stay and win.. and this is just the beggining.. once they know how to rip open the tressure chest( cell broad band procyy) ... then there is nothing to stop ... !!!! period !! ps4

OP
avinash.gamerboy
Amazing!! Speaks for the horsepower of the PS3, die Xbox(360,520,aabb,pp2c,@h#) die...

^^^cant agree more...DIE XBOX360...

PS3 is here to stay and win.. and this is just the beggining.. once they know how to rip open the tressure chest( cell broad band procyy) ... then there is nothing to stop ... !!!! period !! ps4

Hey...dont underestimate Xbox360...Xbox360 can deliver same level of detail as ps3..does...but this game is ps3 exclusive...so..not this game may be PGR5..or future products...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Hey...dont underestimate Xbox360...Xbox360 can deliver same level of detail as ps3..does...but this game is ps3 exclusive...so..not this game may be PGR5..or future products...

ya i agree but ps3 much more powerful than xbox.. and given a few months more.. ps3 game dev will harvest full power of cell and will take it to next level .. more than wht we see in GT5

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
ok everybody like it .. wht is that u find missing to become a real life photograpghy ????

for me ..

the cars look like a toy car.. not a true real lifecar..
lighting can still be detailed.. or if detailed can make this real life like..

wht do u think>??

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^ yea.compare 1st and 2nd pic-the shadows in 2nd pic and car detail are not that good.needs a lil more lightning + some shadow work and of course AA adjustments if the game is running with AA.then u can call it a complete reality :)

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
cars cant get any better than this .. except some little detail in PAINT like feel will make it a perfect cat.. but as of now ... if this is real a ingame Screen shot.. then i am buying this game...

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^ isnt a demo available on PSN ? they once showed it on Gamer TV.the game looks the same.thats the reason i'm buying PS3 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom