gt240ddr5 / hd5670 ddr3 /hd5570 ddr3....?

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Physx.Doesnt matter.
But Dx10 /DX11 Support Matters because Games are not the only thing that makes use of it.Game Editors and 3D Packages like UDK and Maya have exclusive Dx11 based renderers so dx10/dx11 support will prove assistive in 3d apps like these if one is concerned with it.

Even Photoshop makes efficient use of GPU though DirectX is not a matter of concern in this case.

And it wont hurt if one can play the new games in dx11 mode even if it is at lower resolution or settings.

OP
S

Small_town_boy

Broken In
thank you all for your helpful reviews.....

and about the itwares(512mb gddr5 only available there)...i haven't purchased from them...are they good..?
and do they ship for free...?

so my choice looking and the previews and benchmarks..
512mb hd5670 ddr5...
OR
1gb gt 240 ddr5...

not considering 5670 ddr3 version coz i cant find the right reviews or benchmarks regarding that card,,,,,

hope i am right....

just curious,is their any possibility that the cost of graphics card come down by some margin in coming month or so...?

Cilus

laborare est orare
They are one of the best online shops available in India. Most of the members in this forum who prefer Online shopping, including me, have purchased from them. The availability of free shipping should be mentioned at the product page itself. Call them or send them mail, asking all your queries.

Top Bottom