great graphics+ok proccy or ok graphics+great processor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kholkombe

Right off the assembly line
hi,koolkapur
you got really good prices
let me know
each item's price
where did you got those prices
it will be very much helpful as i am going forthe same configuration

OP
K

koolkapoor

Broken In
here are the prices you wanted::D:D:D(i'm so happy,i overclocked this processor to 2.6ghz,man,its faster than an x2 5000+!!might even beat an fx-62....)
19inch viewsonic crt monitor.11000
core2duo e6400rs.11000
1gb ddr-II 667mhz corsair(i'll add another gb when i get good GPU)rs.4000
geforce 6200TC(hehehehe,i decided to get a dx10 card when they come out instead and i got this card for 1600 bucks)
300gb maxtor SATA-II hard-drive rs.4400
DVD-RW ASUS(can't remember model) rs.3800
550 watt antec rs.???
ATX Cabinet rs.600
GIGABYTE MOBO rs.5500
i got this config. for about rs.43,000(there is some fluctuation here and there,but these are the overall prices)(prices may differ if you buy them seperately)
i got this from a shop in West Bengal,but i've seen them take orders from someone in a different state once.if you want,i can give you their contact numbers...

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
you got the 2.6ghz overclock on the 5500 mobo, which mobo is it, are you sure it is meant for overclocking and you won't end up frying something

vinyas

In the zone
Really Kool man

11k for E6400 nice....expected it to be around 15k

any idea if i can get E6600 For 15k ? ...can pls enquire for me & let me know on this ...would be going for the SAME CONFIG with E6600 if affordable

Mobo u got was Gigabyte GA965P-DS3 ??

OP
K

koolkapoor

Broken In
ywah man,e6600 is available from that shop for 14800,yeah perfectly affordable,and thats the mobo i got,no use getting a better mobo,cause i can teach you guys all the tricks of the trade on how to make it into an extreme mobo,(right now,i'm trying to make my proccy even faster,but it might have to stop,cause my mom saw me doing overclocking yesterday,with the casing open and parts scattered here and there,and she said that she qould tell my father if i don't stop....)
yeah man,e6600 is available from that shop for 14800,yeah perfectly affordable,and thats the mobo i got,no use getting a better mobo,cause i can teach you guys all the tricks of the trade on how to make it into an extreme mobo,(right now,i'm trying to make my proccy even faster,but it might have to stop,cause my mom saw me doing overclocking yesterday,with the casing open and parts scattered here and there,and she said that she qould tell my father if i don't stop....)

Last edited:

vinyas

In the zone
14800 ... wooh r u sure of that price ??

man can u help me get me once piece

here in bangalore itself they are telling 13.5 k for a E6300

help me out dude

OP
K

koolkapoor

Broken In
@vinyas:did i say 14800?whoops,i meant 15800,i can help you get a piece if you wan't,but i can only give the shops details via pm,as the shop told me it doen't want any spam calls.:D slap the stupid bangalore dealers,for charging goddamn prices like that,in my shop,its available for Rs.8999(e6300)
@deathvirus_me:quite sure,yeah

vinyas

In the zone
koolkapoor said:
@vinyas:did i say 14800?whoops,i meant 15800,i can help you get a piece if you wan't,but i can only give the shops details via pm,as the shop told me it doen't want any spam calls.:D slap the stupid bangalore dealers,for charging goddamn prices like that,in my shop,its available for Rs.8999(e6300)
@deathvirus_me:quite sure,yeah

Gigabyte GA965P-DS3 is listed as Rs.11300 on www.deltapage.com .. how come u got for 5k ?

r u sure wat u got is GA965P-DS3 ??,can u pls clarify ?

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
these are all local prices,guy must have imported from some other country,cause thats what it costs here in vietnam as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom