Graphics Cards related queries here.

D

deepakd

how much does a gainward 6800 gt cost and where can i get it in delhi.

D

deepakd

how much does a gainward 6800 gt cost and where can i get it in delhi.

chirayu garg

Journeyman
PLease tell me prices of the following:
gainward 6600GT golden sample
XFX GeForce 6600GT 128MB ddr3 Extreme Gamer's Edition
and all 6600GT & 6800GT models in market
of 128MB and 256MB.
Only PCI-E models

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Hey our local dealer says he has a Gainward 6600 256MB DDR (non GT) for 8000/-.Is it worth buying? Is there any other option for around 8k??
Is a 6600 non GT better than a 5900 or 9800 non pro?

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
aravind_n20 said:
Hey our local dealer says he has a Gainward 6600 256MB DDR (non GT) for 8000/-.Is it worth buying? Is there any other option for around 8k??
Is a 6600 non GT better than a 5900 or 9800 non pro?
It shud be better than the 9800 no pro and the 5900, but for 8k its too costly. Considering that adding 2.5 more u can get the 6600GT which is farc better card than the 6600.

The Day Walker!

In the zone
hey ppl..

i need 2 buy a card under 5ks....

which 1 do u think is best....4 me.... i play games regularly...

5200 or 6200 or 9600 ??? or which 1 in my budget....

needed help fast, as i m goin 2 blore in 2 days...

so i can get 1 from there....

thanx

TDW {RES}

sam2211

Broken In
ok i ve made up my mind to go for a 6800gt, is Rs 23500 good price? thats the price at zoom electronics in bangalore any suggestions of wer i could get a better price in bangalore. or does anyone feel that i should go in for another card in the same price range?
thanks a lot for the help
sam

esokairuk

Right off the assembly line
Graphic Card and MODs

I think its a gr8 :D idea that this thread is now on to discuss the topics of graphics cards and MODs I was searching for just this thread it seems to me! Anyways I have a couple of Questions.

My Computer is pretty old, bought it way back in 1998 or something.. Its a PIII 733Mhz. :( My problem is that, my MB, a Mercury MXVLA Chipset has no AGP slot. I was considering a graphic card upgrade for my system, now thats out of the question, can anybody suggest how i can get a graphic card for my system, sidestepping this obstacle?

And one more thing.. I'm very interested in Game MOds and making my own one day, which is the best software out there that i should get? :?:

KillerX

Right off the assembly line
Ok so this question might have been asked atleast a million times...

nVidia or ATi???

I need a good graphics card for around 10k. So I have 2 options GeForce 6600GT(128MB) or the Radeon 9600 Pro(or better??)

Both are AGP, which is fine coz i'm going for AMD anyway. No PCIx till abt 2yrs! So any advice guys. I need a AGP card which is one step below the best...

Thanks a ton...

Ringwraith

Journeyman
hi guys...well i m buying a PCI-E gfx card ..... ill probably buy the 6600GT as many of u have suggested...the problem is I am new to the city Hyderabad...and am not sure of where to find stuff.
Any help in this matter wud be appreciated!

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
KillerX:

Nvidia 6600GT will be the best bet right now in your price range. Beats the 9800 Pro and Platinums quite easily. So go for that.

AnilThomas26:

I would say the same man. Esp in your price range. PCI-E versions of the 6600GT is easily available in the range ur lookin for.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Details about gainward powerpack ultra 2100 128mb.

Hi ! Have any of u guyz used this card . if yes please tell me it's performance and how much it cost you(the price). and other details would be helpful, as i want to buy this card. I have p4 3.0GHz prescott with an original intel 865gbf mb with agp 8x slot. If anyone can could tell the price for kolkata it would be nice. Any alternative opption for this card would be helpful. I have a 400w psu will it be sufficient to run this card.

Top Bottom