Graphics Cards related queries here.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ +1 to this.

Checked Zauba.com today for GTX 970 and found this, what would be the second row brand

*www.zauba.com/import-gtx-970-hs-code.html

FYI : The first one is GTX 970 Gaming 4G LE from MSI :
MSI Global GTX 970 GAMING 4G LE

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Generally 6 - 7k+ cards can be considered as gaming cards provided you use them with appropriate monitor resolution and a nice cpu.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
What's the min price for a gaming card ?
GTX 770 cost near 25K which only 2GB.

I'd say that you should invest at least 11-12k for a mainstream card if you want a decent gaming experience.

Also, 2 GB is more than sufficient for mid range gaming.

Personally i don't care for them now...... There is NO WAY that AMD is now getting that market chunk it just lost to the green team with the 970.
PS: :toast: Here's to me being proven wrong :D

The monopoly of nVidia will be dangerous. If AMD releases a card now, it will cost less than nVidias 9XX series, which will further prompt nVidia to reduce the cost of these cards.

smltngs

Broken In
Any online retailers having MSI 970 4g/Asus 970 strix/gigabyte 970 g1. Itdepot,mdcomp,primeagbg don't have them. Not available in fk or Amazon and many of these don't ship to kerala. How is warranty for MSI.

CrazyBoy_Go

New to this forum
I Have HP Pavillion 15 e017tx .i have amd radeon 8670M with intel hd 4000. whenever i change settings in amd control panel
my games starts to lag even at low settings.I want to know that how to use both intel and AMD for better gaming.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Guys, Whats the Cost of Zotac 970 and 970 Amp Extreme Edition in bangalore? need this info quick!!

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys, Whats the Cost of Zotac 970 and 970 Amp Extreme Edition in bangalore? need this info quick!!
Zotac 970 non-Amp for 25999
Build your PC - Golchha Computers

- - - Updated - - -

Amp Extreme will be good only when overclock, not much difference with other cards if you dont OC. You can go for ASUS Strix as well

dixit8611

Journeyman
Hello, everyone.
R9 270x = 15200
R9 270 = 13800.
I was thinking if it is worth to spend 1400 extra on a overclocked card ? If i want extra performance i can always overclock R9 270. Which card i should buy . My config is 4GB ram,one HDD 5400 rpm,955 BE,Hyper TX3 cooler,M4A88T-MLE mobo. Thanks.

Top Bottom