Graphics Cards related queries here.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
i have a question

nvidia recently announced gtx 650 ti boost which is not that different than gtx 660 non ti (except for some CUDA cores)
so why cant they just lower the price of gtx 660 a little instead of releasing a whole new card?

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Prefer Sapphire one (OC HDMI Edition) if you can't find it, then MSI or else Gigabyte

I will go with Sapphire OC one if not overpriced compare to normal one.
MSI R7750 Power Edition 1GD5/OC seems cheap compare to other card at Flipkart thought I'm gonna buy from local shop.
Its GPU Clock 900 MHz which is highest.
But,I have a doubt it may get overheating issue.
Saw a review at Flipkart.

shreymittal

Being Human
Which will be the best graphics card for my rig under 10K u can see configuration of my rig in my sign

Edit:- New PSU will be needed suggest that too
Will play at full HD resolution. (1080p)

Sent via Tapatalk using GT-S5360

Last edited:

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Which will be the best graphics card for my rig under 10K u can see configuration of my rig in my sign

Edit:- New PSU will be needed suggest that too
Will play at full HD resolution. (1080p)

Sent via Tapatalk using GT-S5360

get asus gtx 650ti 2gb - rs 11000 + corsair cxv2 430w psu - rs 2600

ASHISH65

Technomancer
yes you will able to play at med-high as you know gta 4 need stronger cpu.your cpu will be just fine for games though might only stuggle in multiplayer games. and make sure you install latest patch for gta 4

Good luck!:-D

in future get aftermarket cooler like cm hypo tx3 or 212 and oc that cpu for better performance

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I tried installing latest Nvidia drivers(314.x) provided in this months digit and I get "no compatible hardware found" error.

But Nvidia control panel shows a newer version of the drivers is available for download.

My card is Palit 9500GT 1GB.

pacificb0y

Broken In
Well i bought the msi gtx 650 1 gb ddr5 video card today. But to my dismay, when i plug it in and started my pc, i get no video signal. My pc is i7 920, intel dx 58so mobo, zebronics 600 realwatts pro, 3 gb ddr3 ram, acer al 1716 17" monitor. Please help me pals !!

I think You Should Check The connector .The one Provided with the Gpu ,Get The GPU checked with a different connector Or on a different system consisting Branded and certified psu , Keep in mind You need to get a Good psu

mrsam1999

Broken In
I did check the 6 pin connector. I took it to the service centre, they showed the video card works ok ! i updated my mobo bios (intel dx58so) with the latest..no good. Then i updated the vbios..still no good. My mobo gives 2 beeps..pause..then 2 beeps again. One thing that stikes my mind is that although in the box it says that a 12v line with 22 amps (my psu gives 24a) is reqd, in the manual it says 34a is reqd. I don't get it !! My old 9800 gtx+ ran fine with my psu (zebronics realwatts pro 600) and that required 140 watts. This gtx 650 requires only 64 watts and it still won't run. This is so frustrating :(

Also one thing i noticed, this video card has a few golden pins missing (in the pcie lane of the video card) is that got something to do with this problem ?

ASHISH65

Technomancer
some gtx 650 also need 6pin connector,have you connected if it has?

have you done the last step of what i had suggested you in your thread at toms forum?

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
Ok, It's Genuine import...
But, 20K for a HD 5570 DDR3 card?

What's so special in this?
Can anyone explain me?

*img202.imageshack.us/img202/3033/8470e5b8940549f0b03693e.png

TigerHeart

Broken In
I am getting a used Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 for 4k. its 7 months old & seller says 5 months warranty left. is it a good deal?
I am also looking for a used 500GB HDD.

Flash

Lost in speed
^ DDR3 or DDR5?
I guess, Sapphire provides 2-Year warranty for its GPU's. Check for the exact date of the purchase//

*www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/support/?cid=3&psn=000203&lid=1

Flash

Lost in speed
@TH: Actually HD6670 GDDR5 (new) costs around 5~5.5k.
Also Seller is not clear on the "Date of purchase", as he said '5-months' left. So, it may be 1.7 year old card. So, bargain more..

TigerHeart

Broken In
Actually i was planning to buy HIS Radeon HD5670 IceQ 1GB GDDR5. But its not available anywhere. came across this ad on olx. I'll just wait some more.

Top Bottom