Graphics Cards related queries here.

Tathaga

Best Mind****er
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

intel g4500 bottlenecks every others hardware

in 1 word it : SUXX

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

today tried Burnout Paradise Ultimate on a HP lappy. C2D T6400. 4Gb DDR2. & G4* graphics. i was stunned. even with such shining config (what other word to use?) the game lag like hell. have to bring details to lowest to get playable FPS. still riding a bike was a bit too tough for me ;-)
hey i also installed Burnout Paradise yesterday...mind blowing graphics it has... & my 5770 ran it with ease.... But i dont know how to go back to main menu....dont know the key for dat???? coz when i press escape i can only see the burnout news & driver details.. how to go back to main menu so dat i can quit the game....& does it auto save after every race.....

Cool G5

Conversation Architect

@KaranTh85 - When you hit ESC then keep double tap on F2 to get to the menu.

Natural Gamer

Right off the assembly line

My system config is -

ram - 2 gb
graphics card - msi n9400gt
hdd - western digital 160 gb
processor - intel pentium d 2.8ghz.
monitor - hp 17" monitor
I want to know to what extent can i overclock my graphics card so that i can get the maximum out of my graphics card without comprising the system's stability and safety. How and with which software can i overclock my graphics card?plz mention the complete steps and the settings i should select so that the graphics card and system both are safe and stable?i use my system mainly for gaming?

clear_lot

Journeyman

hey guys!
just noticed on nvidia india's driver download page that gtx 400 has been added in list of availaible cards.
does anyone know if this series cards are availaible in india(specifically delhi-> nehru place)? and whats the price?

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD

Regarding burnout paradise on PC>
The menu syatem is all messed up big tym and that is the onl;y thing which taints the game.
When I first launched it,the car didn't move with the usual movement buttons :O and I could find the menu system to change it.However after a while of experimenting,I found out that tapping the F1 or F2 button(forgot which one) twice,the main menu comes up. :\

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

Regarding burnout paradise on PC>
The menu syatem is all messed up big tym and that is the onl;y thing which taints the game.
When I first launched it,the car didn't move with the usual movement buttons :O and I could find the menu system to change it.However after a while of experimenting,I found out that tapping the F1 or F2 button(forgot which one) twice,the main menu comes up. :\

its like playing a PS*/XBOX game on PC using emulators. well good for me. game doesn't run on my PC ;-)

Piyush

Lanaya

too bad to tell. still heres mine: P4 3Ghz. 1Gb DDR. ATI Xpress 200 (cause of which most 21st century games run at Slide Show settings, hopefully :lol:).
hey thats too much better than mine
AMD athlon 2.00GHZ,1gb ddr,onboard graphics
BEAT that!!!:lol:

too bad to tell. still heres mine: P4 3Ghz. 1Gb DDR. ATI Xpress 200 (cause of which most 21st century games run at Slide Show settings, hopefully :lol:).
Thats the exact same config I have, runs games upto NFSMW and GTASA at playable framerates

Doesnt AMD have better Onboard graphics (Ati Xpress 200 is onboard graphics) than Intel?Atleast thats what I heard

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

what graphics u got? hopefully not VIA/SIS sh** graphics.

Thats the exact same config I have, runs games upto NFSMW and GTASA at playable framerates

yah. same. well latest game i tried which gave (un)playable FPS was FEAR 2.

Doesnt AMD have better Onboard graphics (Ati Xpress 200 is onboard graphics) than Intel?Atleast thats what I heard

Radeon Xpress 200 is better than Intel G3* series. and falls just behind G4* series.

Piyush

Lanaya

@sam
i got via/s3 delta chrome graphics
"delta chrome" makes most guys think that it must be a good card
lol....

Top Bottom