Graphics Cards related queries here.

drazzzt1c

Right off the assembly line
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

Need ur reviews..
m usin a XFX 9800 GT 512 Mb ddr3 card,n i wana sell thsi off n get a XFX 250 GTX,presently XFX 250 GTX is available for 8.5 or sumfin in my place...

Wat say shuld i get the 250 gtx?
ny big difference in both the cards?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

Need ur reviews..
m usin a XFX 9800 GT 512 Mb ddr3 card,n i wana sell thsi off n get a XFX 250 GTX,presently XFX 250 GTX is available for 8.5 or sumfin in my place...

not the right time and not great idea to jump to 250GTS from 9800GT. wait for Fermi or wait for price fall of HD5770.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666

Need ur reviews..

selling 9800GT & getting GTS 250 not worth , better wait for GT3XX

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

All you guys who are waiting for the Gt300/FERMI......

Happy waiting..while the rest of us game on...!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

if not Fermi then better get AMD's offerings :)

anyways, since the first DX11 game will be released only couple of months later, there is no hurry. By the time the first game comes out, I think the price of HD5770 will be inside 8k and will be a great buy then :)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

seriously how is hd5850 overpriced when its beating whats offered at that price point by nvidia

iKnow

Right off the assembly line

Hi all. I have HP a6040in Desktop. Its config is Intel E4300 1.8Ghz 3Gb RAM and ASUSTek LEONITE Mother board with Intel i945G/GS/P/PL chipset. Can any one tell me whicn GFX card should i buy? My budeg is arounf 5K~6K. I want to play all knids of games

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Hi all. I have HP a6040in Desktop. Its config is Intel E4300 1.8Ghz 3Gb RAM and ASUSTek LEONITE Mother board with Intel i945G/GS/P/PL chipset. Can any one tell me whicn GFX card should i buy? My budeg is arounf 5K~6K. I want to play all knids of games

1st check your mobo has PCI-E slot or not....& then decide...:|

within 6k u can get HD4770 or HD4830 :p also u need a gud PSU

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Yeah, wait for Fermi 'cause GTS 350 may beat the hell outta HD5850! :D

@asigh: I'm enjoyin' Crysis with GF9800GTX+ :)). Anybody usin' such a Phucin' ol' card? I was so happy when I unboxed HD4850 thinkin' I had one of the most powerful GPU, but now, it's sh*t! Paid a staggerin' 13.6K!! :cry:

Top Bottom