Graphics Cards related queries here.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

@asigh

Its one of solution among many,which i tried. It didn't helped me dude. BTW i am currently using CCC 9.10

Anyway will try it again(stuck with damn viral fever :x)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Hey is the prices of all this cards & components of PC depends heavily on ShareMarket

I mean if ShareMarket is Up..then price decrease or what...& also in case of share market is down ????

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

I mean if ShareMarket is Up..then price decrease or what...& also in case of share market is down ????

No, it does not. It is basically supply-demand and sales ratios. And this drives how a company is performing, and and company performance drives the stocks.

So it indirectly is opposite to what you thought. :)

Zangetsu

So it indirectly is opposite to what you thought. :)

U mean if sharemarket is up ---> price of PC components is Up
if sharemarket is down ---> price of PC components is down :))

And can i buy a PC from wholesale retailer.....such as Rashi Peripherals...coz in whole
sale price is less than MRP :grin:

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

U mean if sharemarket is up ---> price of PC components is Up
if sharemarket is down ---> price of PC components is down :))

And can i buy a PC from wholesale retailer.....such as Rashi Peripherals...coz in whole
sale price is less than MRP :grin:

Sorry if I was not clear. You still have it horrendously incorrect.You are not seeing the core factor. Supply and demand ratios and sales.

Supply : demand ratios ---> Sales --- > Company Performance ---> Stock Prices.

Not sure if Rashi sells whole systems. Stock prices are directly related to company performance and economic conditions.

For example:
Performance:
Microsoft launches Win7, and it starts to sell like hell. Company is doing well. Ideally the stock prices should go up.

Economic conditions:
TRAI announces a flat x.xx% tax on GSM service providers. Stock prices go down for Airtel/Vodaphone.

Zangetsu

Sorry if I was not clear. You still have it horrendously incorrect.You are not seeing the core factor. Supply and demand ratios and sales.

Supply : demand ratios ---> Sales --- > Company Performance ---> Stock Prices.

Not sure if Rashi sells whole systems. Stock prices are directly related to company performance and economic conditions.

For example:
Performance:
Microsoft launches Win7, and it starts to sell like hell. Company is doing well. Ideally the stock prices should go up.

Economic conditions:
TRAI announces a flat x.xx% tax on GSM service providers. Stock prices go down for Airtel/Vodaphone.

So, how much will be the price of 5850 after 2-3 months ?

damngoodman999

damnbadman666

So, how much will be the price of 5850 after 2-3 months ?

Sure , as Krow says its - UNPREDICTABLE !

U know wen HD 4850 introduced aug 08 its 12K after 6 months then 9.5K cant expect then its stable for 4 months @ 9K , then it came to 9.3K again as may be u can look in to US dollars - most of the electronic goods are from US but palit is from China .

Sapphire is from US

@Aisgh
Im open for Dell also pls have look at the lappy thread..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show...=1#post1190981
thanx

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

^^
It is not opening. Just tell me which section it is posted at, and the title of the thread.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

It could. At times the drivers just do not gel with a chipset, or suddenly start to cause an error. After all the trouble shooting, which I mentioned, best is then to..

1. Clean install.
2. Roll back a few drivers.
3. Move to latest.

(3) of course the easiest and safest to try. Give it a shot. If you using Vista/Win7 just overlay the 9.11s over the existent. If XP then remove them as I mentioned, use Driver Sweeper.

Let me know...!

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2

Download New ATI Catalyst 9.11 Hotfix

ATI Catalyst™ Driver Hotfix for Windows XP

ATI Catalyst™ Driver Hotfix for Windows 7 / Windows Vista

Link : ATI

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

^^
Thanks friend. But that is specially a fix for DIRT 2 -- Xfire.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

It could. At times the drivers just do not gel with a chipset, or suddenly start to cause an error. After all the trouble shooting, which I mentioned, best is then to..

1. Clean install.
2. Roll back a few drivers.
3. Move to latest.

(3) of course the easiest and safest to try. Give it a shot. If you using Vista/Win7 just overlay the 9.11s over the existent. If XP then remove them as I mentioned, use Driver Sweeper.

Let me know...!

Will do it. I remember few things now, when i try to pull out my graphics card to check it, i accidentally pull it harder, due to which the back plate was damaged. Now whenever i try to place it, it wont fit. I need to cut out the back plate of the cabinet to accommodate it.

But no problem with that. Also when trying in Safe Mode, everything goes good. But once i restart and boot into Windows, it again goes to BSOD.
I am still trying 9.10.(D/l limit exceeded)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

Will do it. I remember few things now, when i try to pull out my graphics card to check it, i accidentally pull it harder, due to which the back plate was damaged. Now whenever i try to place it, it wont fit. I need to cut out the back plate of the cabinet to accommodate it.

But no problem with that. Also when trying in Safe Mode, everything goes good. But once i restart and boot into Windows, it again goes to BSOD.
I am still trying 9.10.(D/l limit exceeded)

What the heck....! Which back plate is this, the PCB...how can you cut that. Gosh. Be careful with those babies. GPU, I am so dainty when handling it. I swear. You tried 9.11 and failed...?

Top Bottom