Graphics Cards related queries here.

dragonball

Broken In
URGENT: GeForce256 or Intel Extreme Graphics 2 ??

ok, unfortunately, i have to choose between these 2 only- GF526 or "Intel Extreme Graphics 2". So i wanna know which is better compartively in Game-Performance(FPS at max 800*600)?
i usually play NFSU2, Quake3, etc.

Thanks.

Ringwraith

Journeyman
nishantv2003 said:
thanx Ringwraith for your reply.
for how much and when did u bought fx5200.
and what can i do now??
should i sell it or keep it.
i guess its a 64-bit memory interface version of 9250 which explains the low scores! if u ve already bought it...dont think thr's really anything which u can do now..can u?! anyways i think u shud ve bought atleast a geforce 6200!

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
thanx for your replys guyes, much areciated.
and i think i will stick to it b,coz the amount of money i spent can get me this only.
well iam not a hardcore gamer(only play nfs u/g 2) so it suits me.

godsownman

Padawan
I have got a friends staying in the USA .

He has recently come to India. He wants to buy the EA sports Cricket 2005 game CD.Now he is facing a problem . He read on the box that the game requires a ,

Smile "32MB accelerated graphics card."

Now he is wondering what he should do as he has got an ,

Smile "Integrated GeForce 2 GPU ( Graphics processor unit card ) already in his system.

Will the requirement about the graphics card be satisfied with what he already has installed in his system.

If not then which card should he purchase for the system and about how much will it cost him.

Should he buy it here or there.

Also, what is the difference between Geforce 1, 2, 3

Please help me so that I can pass on the message to him.

If you need any more details or if anybody is using this Game please do help.

Thanks a lot for your time and patience.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
geforce 2 shd do,probabyl,give more details

don't take any 64bit memory card interface cards

take minimum 128mb 128bit memory interface cards

recommended-256mb or higher with 256bit memory interface cards,do better exist

mohit

The Hardware Labs
plz post your query here ,
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13761

that is the sticky for all graphics card related queries. reporting this post to the mods.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
what is your conifg

for doom3,geforce 6 may be better than radeon X's

128mb/256mb geforce 6200(128bit memory interface , don't take with 64bit memory interface)
memory interface,graphics interface may be 256bit

geforce 6200 might be able to play at 800*600med to 1024*768 , high or maybe better
DONT TAKE TC

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
u can do it urself

@MOHIT u can do it urself i.e. delete wrong post posted by u earlier , y u want to trouble mods for it.....? u r a digitized member should know it .......no hard feelings..... :lol:

chillnow

Broken In
HEy, is geforce mx 4000 a good buy??? i got it with asustek for 2900Rs. coreclock speed of 250mhz memory clock 400mhz

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Re: u can do it urself

wizrulz said:
@MOHIT u can do it urself i.e. delete wrong post posted by u earlier , y u want to trouble mods for it.....? u r a digitized member should know it .......no hard feelings..... :lol:

u can only delete a post if nobody has replied to it... how can i delete my posts otherwise ??

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
look in graphic card thread
don't take mx 4000
don't take any geforce 4 now

also,geforce 2 will barely play any game,only some that too may not be highest and full smooth
but gameslike fifa and cricket,just try and tell

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
I'd recommend none as the GeForce 6200 128mb agp8x card cost around 3800 now-a-days .. which is ,,, in fact,,, less than a FX5200 256mb ...

JOHN

Right off the assembly line
HEY I WANT TO BUY A GRAPHICS CARD AT
ROUND ABOUT Rs10K .I'M INTERESTED ONLY IN NVIDIA . WILL IT BE GOOD TO HAVE 6600,OR SOMEOTHER?

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
u should be able to get a 6600GT for just over 10k's .... get it .. its far better than a 6600 and will last a bit longer .....

Aparajith

Broken In
Hi,

I am interested in the 6600 and 600GT versions. Can someone tell me the brand and the model name to go far ? I had narrowed down on the MSI non-Video in versions of the cards of 6600 and 600GT. Also is it better to go for an 128MB 6600GT or a 256MB 6600 ?

Model numbers respectively are :
NX6600GT-TD128E
NX6600-TD128E
NX6600-TD256E

Kindly suggest me the best card of these or any other better card too. Am looking at a price range of 10000 rupees.

Aparajith. S

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
a 128mb 6600GT is better than a 256mb 6600 .. mainly because the former uses ddr3 mem. clocked at 1000MHz and the later uses ddr mem. clocked at 500MHz .....

Also i'd sugget u to go for a 6600GT from XFX .. i dont know what others think about it .. but i'm really impressed with mine .. i reached a max. oc of 595/1225 with the stock heatsink .....

Top Bottom