Graphics Cards related queries here.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
aaaah! and you tried to sell it off in the bazaar section, cheating potential buyers and fellow members!! :evil: :mad:
*www.digit.in/forum/bazaar/185534-i...ainward-gtx650ti-boost-2gb-sale-20-500-a.html

I am not cheating nobody because I thought the screen blinking was due to my processor overheating and day before yesterday itself I saw those green & rose colors on my monitor.So I put SOLD in the Sale thread I created and sent the GPU for RMA.Don't ever arrive at such absurd conclusions about me buddy like I was trying to cheat somebody...
OK.

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I am not cheating nobody because I thought the screen blinking was due to my processor overheating and day before yesterday itself I saw those green & rose colors on my monitor.So I put SOLD in the Sale thread I created and sent the GPU for RMA.Don't ever arrive at such absurd conclusions about me buddy like I was trying to cheat somebody...
OK.

everybody wont think the same way like you think especially the case deals with money ;) and hence, i think my comment is not absurd to this case.

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
everybody wont think the same way like you think especially the case deals with money ;) and hence my conclusion is not absurd to this case.

If I had actually SOLD the GPU to somebody in this forum then you can say I cheated but I didn't so you came to a conclusion that I was cheating. How come explain this?
After realizing that the GPU became defective showing all kinds of colors I kept SOLD.So don't ever say I am a CHEAT.OK.

PS:This is what is called coming to absurd conclusions without knowing the facts.OK.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
If I had actually SOLD the GPU to somebody in this forum then you can say I cheated but I didn't so you came to a conclusion that I was cheating. How come explain this?
After realizing that the GPU became defective showing all kinds of colors I kept SOLD.So don't ever say I am a CHEAT.OK.

PS:This is what is called coming to absurd conclusions without knowing the facts.OK.

the reason why i though this a bad business because
1)you have started a new thread in bazaar section and put 650 ti boost on sale(the price you put was ₹9500, i guess).
2)few days later you edit the item as sold and mentioned *here that you went for an rma. the first doubt came from here,ie the chance for selling a defective item. and you have cancelled/put sold because you got better offer (in-fact) a better card. you had created some threads in "want to buy section" recently aiming for a better card (you get some money by selling your current card and needs to spend only few bucks).
these made me an impressionthat you are doing a bad business.(do not take it as a conclusion, yet)
ok, let us stop this here. not good for this thread. if i was wrong, then i am sorry.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
here you go the stock bechmark is done by reviewers is this ASUS R9 280X DirectCU II - Watercooling EK FC-R9-280X vs. Aircooling - Graphics cards - Reviews : ocaholic

and my score without any oc is this AMD Radeon R9 280X video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-3770K Processor,Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z77X-UD3H

- - - Updated - - -

fking had to stop in mid way in uniengine 4 benchmark temp reached 75 C

any one help.....

CalvinScales

New to this forum
Graphic cards have always been a source of attraction for the people who like it and there are a lot soft wares through which you can have the cards of your own choice.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Welcome to TDF and Can you explain how can we get our card of choice through some software ? Are you talking about bit coin or something else but do remember don'y just mention any random software just for spamming.

[MENTION=149723]gta0gagan[/MENTION] - 75c temp is perfectly normal .. try increasing the fan speed.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
^^ Welcome to TDF and Can you explain how can we get our card of choice through some software ? Are you talking about bit coin or something else but do remember don'y just mention any random software just for spamming.

[MENTION=149723]gta0gagan[/MENTION] - 75c temp is perfectly normal .. try increasing the fan speed.

what about lower bench score nad overall performance than the review scores..........

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
and my score without any oc is this AMD Radeon R9 280X video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-3770K Processor,Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z77X-UD3H

- - - Updated - - -

fking had to stop in mid way in uniengine 4 benchmark temp reached 75 C

75C is O.K temp. And if am not mistaken your graphics score is 7358, and the benchmarks show a score of --7'437. Not much of a difference. Like I said there are lot of factors going on and its not a fixed score.

Dude please don't be perturbed by 3D marks score anyway. Game performance matters. If you are not experiencing sever FPS drops or stuttering in-game, then I don't believe there is much to worry.

sushovan

In the zone
will this card ( Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon R7 240 with Boost 1 GB DDR5 Graphics Card - Sapphire: Flipkart.com ) work on the following config or will there be any bottlenecks? if it doesnt work, what are the other options around 5K budget?

Intel Pentium G620
4 GB Corsair DDR3 value ram
Corsair CX430v2 PSU
Gigabyte H61M-D2H mainboard

setanjan123

In the zone
Guys i was wondering whch card is better a r7 250x or a gtx 750. I was also wondering which cpu gpu combo would be better at 900p - fx 6300 r7 250x/gtx 750 or fx 4300 r7 250x/gtx 750 or fx 4300 gtx 650 Ti/equivalent amd gpu. Pls help

setanjan123

In the zone
What about fx 4300 plus gtx 650 Ti? Isnt gpu more important than cpu in a gaming build? And a fx 4300 is quite good so wont a hexacore fx 6300 be overkill? Also what abt amd gfx cards?. Btw i will most likely be getting a 450-500w psu. Man it is difficult to choose parts! :-(

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
750 is faster than 650 ti and consumes less power. get fx 6300. it is atmost 1k costlier than fx 4300. get a reliable psu, not from any local brands.

setanjan123

In the zone
rijinpk1 Ok thanx for the info mate :) And yeah ill be getting a corsair or antec psu no matter how much the computer wallahs recommend zebronics lol :D

Top Bottom