Graphics Cards related queries here.

amjath

Human Spambot
*www.gigabyte.in/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4812#ov

Anyone have any idea how much this may cost?

I love Gigabyte Card and thinking to get one ...

Why don't u try Asus card less noise and heat compared to any other cards over there just saying

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
GIGABYTE - Graphics Card - ATI - PCI Express Solution - AMD Radeon

Anyone have any idea how much this may cost?

I love Gigabyte Card and thinking to get one ...

Sapphire R9 290x is available on MD for pre order at 46k so make your best guess ;)

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ankush28 - I am using Afterburner and HWinFO.Only 1 GPU fan reading is there....
Both fans run at equivalent speed, I guess. No point for a second reading.

Also,how do I run multi-monitor Setups with this card?I have a spare Acer monitor,which I would like to use and even bought a DVI-D to VGA adapter but it turned out to be a scam! :( The Acer Display is not being detected....Can anyone help me out? :)
Which port is your current monitor using? Which port does the second monitor have?

Cheap DVI-D to VGA converters will not work. DVI-D to VGA will require conversion of digital to analog signal. Not that simple.

DVI-I to VGA cable will however work. It simply discards the digital signal and converts the 4 pin analog in DVI-I to VGA D-Sub.

kartikoli

Busy!!
yes by looking at the price comparison
Buy Online MSI R9 270X GAMING 2G 2GB GDDR5 Graphic Cards in India
i couldn't find any review of (ON SALE! - SAPPHIRE GRAPHICS CARD DUAL-X R9 270X 2GB DDR5 OC - Rs.15,599 - WELCOME TO MDCOMPUTERS ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions::::::::::) so i am bit confused as there is a member selling his 7950 dual x @18k (4month old/3gb version)

how much difference in performance between the 2
the following review prompted me to go for 270x as my budget is +/- 15k and its equal to normal 7950
AMD Radeon R9 270X 2 GB Review | techPowerUp

i dont OC at all so stock performance matter to me and will play @1080p res.

moltenskull

Journeyman
Ico,yes,but a second reading for the fan is easier than titlting the whole system and checking if both the fans are running,for my GPU faces downwards...:D And as for the second monitor by Acer ,it has a VGA port only.My current monitor is currently a DVI-I (on GPU) to VGA (on monitor),but it does have a DVI Port on the monitor.I have three DVI-VGA adapters ,two DVI-I and One (supposedly) DVI-D. Any way I can still connect my old monitor?My previous card by NVIDIA had a VGA and DVI port,so I was using both Monitors and it looked really nice. :)

How much would 290 cost in indian market? In US it costs 399$ and performs better than GTX780 in every aspect, except for heat and power consumption

amjath

Human Spambot
i couldn't find any review of (ON SALE! - SAPPHIRE GRAPHICS CARD DUAL-X R9 270X 2GB DDR5 OC - Rs.15,599 - WELCOME TO MDCOMPUTERS ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions::::::::::) so i am bit confused as there is a member selling his 7950 dual x @18k (4month old/3gb version)

how much difference in performance between the 2
the following review prompted me to go for 270x as my budget is +/- 15k and its equal to normal 7950
AMD Radeon R9 270X 2 GB Review | techPowerUp

i dont OC at all so stock performance matter to me and will play @1080p res.

270x and 7950 performs neck to neck but looking at memory i would go with 7950. Depending on budget u can go for 270x

Top Bottom