Graphics Cards related queries here.

kartikoli

Busy!!
What about the price difference? Is it marginal? I think the performance is good and so is the price difference. Yes, one thing though, local shops normally prefer nvidia which is easy to get rather than ATI/AMD cards.

P:S: By the way, are you a member of exbii forum too because I think I remember replying to post of a similar name. I may be wrong though.
If the difference is minimal than go for 650ti (haven't checked the price) else settle to 7770
I was a X tech mod @XB and left it due to personal reasons .... you seems to have a good memory as last time I loged-in with kartikoli ID was around 2yrs back

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
I have ordered a Sapphire HD 7950 3GB With Boost yesterday from flipkart and I was wondering whether it was possible to get "Never Settle" Game Bundle in india by anyway? All the titles in that bundle are just awesome. Anyone has any idea about the situation in India regarding that bundle?

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Well according to what AMD has officially said it should be available in india but I guess in practical terms it won't be.

nickreynold

Journeyman
Its not possible to get a AMD cards at decent prices in India. What to talk about Game bundles(although it happens to people like us living is non-metro or remote areas).

Arnab boss

In the zone
guys i bought msi r 7770 gpu recently @ 8.2k+ and i m enjoying the games like nfs run and sniper ghost..!!but bf3 bad company smtimes is hanging and not responding..!!

any solutions for this and is a there any application to check the performance of the gpu and the temperature as my cabbby is heating more than expected..!!

quick solution guys..thanks

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^which version of drivers are you using? I heard that they fixed alot of issues related to BF3 in 12.8 and 12.11 driver updates.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
So i inquired about AMD's "Never Settle" gaming bundle and it looks like flipkart people and even local distributor here for that matter had no idea about this bundle. So i guess we will again be deprived of the benefits which 'officially' we should get.

d3p

PowerHouse
So i inquired about AMD's "Never Settle" gaming bundle and it looks like flipkart people and even local distributor here for that matter had no idea about this bundle. So i guess we will again be deprived of the benefits which 'officially' we should get.

contact the radeon official through their FB page. Claim it.

Kiss

Journeyman
contact the radeon official through their FB page. Claim it.

official page u mean ATI Radeon | Facebook ?? Have left a comment out there... more comments would make them notice it... If this is not the correct page please let me know too.. Thanks.. :)

Top Bottom